Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism is alive and well

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

I wonder what punishment would be enough , if it was whites doing the kicking they would have been jailed , where the hell do these judges come from FFS

Bloody disgrace
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Walking away from bullies and minding your biz will sort things, eh Ben?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

There were not bullies bullying for the sake of bullying and power. These were drunken racist idiots
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          There were not bullies bullying for the sake of bullying and power. These were drunken racist idiots
          Muslims who dont give a #### about their customs , ie alcohol is forbidden is it not ,, but turn it around to some drunken christians etc etc and see how they will play the racism card .

Comment

Heh, maybe this idiot judge should've given them appropriate punishment for Muslims that drink alcohol and punished them with 80 lashes.

The offer to sponsor you for immigrating to America is still open, tankie.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Heh, maybe this idiot judge should've given them appropriate punishment for Muslims that drink alcohol and punished them with 80 lashes.

The offer to sponsor you for immigrating to America is still open, tankie.
              Nahhhhh its nasty over there , peeps got guns n that besides you live there :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Nahhhhh its nasty over there , peeps got guns n that besides you live there :whome:
                I try to be nice and this is the response I get.

Hell, this place is almost as bad as over there as far as political correctness bullshit is concerend.

Maybe we can take over New Zealand and live there?

Comment

I try to be nice and this is the response I get.

Hell, this place is almost as bad as over there as far as political correctness bullshit is concerend.

Maybe we can take over New Zealand and live there?
                  Now there's an idea Yella , if you like sheep go fill ya boots , back legs fit nice in wellies ,,so im told

Comment

What's not to like, wankie??????

They got plenty of booze and as far as sheeps are concerened, all we have to do is not encroach on Pari's turf and we're golden..

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post

I wonder what punishment would be enough , if it was whites doing the kicking they would have been jailed , where the hell do these judges come from FFS
                      Eric, a woman has been jailed for swearing on the tube for telling 'foreigners' to go back to their own country. She has a young child but she has been locked up over Xmas "for her own safety". When you see these feral scum walk out of court laughing it's more than maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        Eric, a woman has been jailed for swearing on the tube for telling 'foreigners' to go back to their own country. She has a young child but she has been locked up over Xmas "for her own safety". When you see these feral scum walk out of court laughing it's more than maddening.
                        My case is well n truly rested then

Comment

What's not to like, wankie??????

They got plenty of booze and as far as sheeps are concerned, all we have to do is not encroach on Pari's turf and we're golden..
                          Errr wots this WE mr . :pari:

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                            Something tells me you're not joking.Sir,this is an abomination.

If you and Tankie want political asylum,I'd like to help. Yes,I know it sounds like adding insult to injury
                            If you won't come,watch your aim.I'd still like to visit some famous locations.No need to send 120mm shells by mistake at Big Ben or Westminster.;)
                            Those who know don't speak
                            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Mihais, your courts will become the same OR worse. Just give them enough time.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                              X