This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    No, God has a sense of humour. He threw Joe amongst us.
    That's the proof that you needed that god has a sense of humor? Looking at Yellowbelly or tankie wasn't enough to prove to you that he's probably still in stitches up there?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      That's the proof that you needed that god has a sense of humor? Looking at Yellowbelly or tankie wasn't enough to prove to you that he's probably still in stitches up there?
      I figured that they were the justifications for lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        I thought he was in the details, not in stitches :)
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe one of the admins will change his title: "Yellowbelly, inventor of lesbianism"

TH: A welcome back present for ya!!!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Thanks everybody for the welcome back, I'll try not let my rustiness show ;)
            TH, Very glad to have you back with us, thanks
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
            X