First country to leave the Euro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
    oh dear lord, do you really do some analysis or you just shoot from the hip to feel important?
    and if you do analysis, then i hope not in any proffessional capacity. itīs like reading that thread about butt implants made with cement and superglue....
    tongie in cheek a little bit, but yes I like pontificating and predicting(prophesizing) gloom and doom cynical optimism sort of stuff

I was hoping Ireland would default when Iceland did but didnt happen.
    Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by cyppok View Post
      I was hoping Ireland would default when Iceland did but didnt happen.
      You sure or want to rephrase? If sure, why exactly you were hoping Ireland to default?

hope/hōp/
      Noun:
      A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
      Verb:
      Want something to happen or be the case: "he's hoping for compensation"; "I hope that the kids are OK".
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
        oh dear lord, do you really do some analysis or you just shoot from the hip to feel important?
        and if you do analysis, then i hope not in any proffessional capacity. itīs like reading that thread about butt implants made with cement and superglue....
        The ''experts'' blew it so many times that you should give him a chance. :Dancing-Banana:
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

itīs ok, cyrrok, it really is. some people have fantasies about sex, some about defaults. although itīs the first time iīve met someone who is turned on by bloomberg tv, iīm sure itīs all good for the diversity and that thereīs place for everyone in this planet. thank you for widening my horizon a bit
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Is it fantasy to dream of democracy in Europe instead of unelected Prime Ministers, Commissionairs and 'directives'? I thought it was a right derived from God based on the moral choice... silly me! Euros are WAAAAY more important.

Comment

i dont know which would be te first but i guess that will not be as "popular" recently, like Greece or Italy...
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                Is it fantasy to dream of democracy in Europe instead of unelected Prime Ministers, Commissionairs and 'directives'? I thought it was a right derived from God based on the moral choice... silly me! Euros are WAAAAY more important.
                well looking back this Szlachta democracy was all nice till the first crisis, which is now.
                oh and isnīt it ironic that current problem is caused by too lax directives and regulations?

all major problems that europe is facing and will face in the future : immigration, aging of population, current financial crisis, etc. are the areas EU has least say and member states are managing on their own

btw, nice wording on unelected heads of state
                Last edited by BD1; 24 Nov 11,, 20:02.
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Doktor
                  If Ireland defaulted(properly) and told the Eu that it would not bail out their banks (which sold debt to eu banks) so in essence the Irish public bailed out Eu bankers whom invested into Irish Investment banks which were not guaranteed.

It would have been a precedent to have a country default with the EU and Greece would have had an easier time following.
                  Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

Working...
                  X