No announcement yet.

Was Tankie Right After All?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it has Tankie in the title, why else?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

And tankie reminds Ben of Multimedia and a Jukebox?

Granted tankie's usually lit up like a jukebox but......

Comment

Or rather the mods decided to place the "http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mul...ure-s-day.html" and the "http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mul...wn-photos.html" threads here. Common logic dictates that picture threads go with the other picture threads. It's no wonder neither of you got it
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

WAB pub would have been a better place since you didn't put them in Pic of the day or Own photos. But heck what do I know :P
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Or rather the mods decided to place the "http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mul...ure-s-day.html" and the "http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mul...wn-photos.html" threads here. Common logic dictates that picture threads go with the other picture threads. It's no wonder neither of you got it
            Oh, and since when have any of us followed the mod's wishes like a bunch of sheeps and went along with their outlines?

I expected better from you, Benny.

You finally went groveling to the kraut admin to kiss his ass and follow his guidelines.

Damn....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              No wonder Eric gave up drinking....you've been hoarding and drinking all his stuff
              He did add that it was water that he has given up. Didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                He did add that it was water that he has given up. Didn't he?
                Does he know the difference?

Comment

Yellow, some of us create havoc and chaos when it's appropriate, and are on the staff's good side. You are in the other group.
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

That's true...

By the way, no one on the board has tested the PMS Admin's resolve yet.....

Any takers?

Comment

<Takes a step back>

I think you're it! Lucky you!

Comment

SO Benny,

Are you curious about the rings? I believe they are usually caused by high altitude ice crystals. Happens here alot in the winter, usually before shitty weather hits!

Comment

Dave posted a link earlier which explains the rings. I was interested in why it happened, but I was more interested in getting pictures before they dissipated. Having Jupiter in the picture was a fringe benefit

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            <Takes a step back>

I think you're it! Lucky you!
                            Come on, Benny!

Be James Dean for a change!

I'll give you $20.......

Comment

Ok, fine: No

Comment

Working...
                              X