Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Astralis, may your hair remain firmly on top of your head and your screams of despair do not wake the neighbours.

Comment

dave,

may your hair remain firmly on top of your head
      a bit more is disappearing every year, to be sure.

and your screams of despair do not wake the neighbours.
      too late!
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

:wors::wors::wors::wors::wors:

And as Han Solo said to Luke Skywalker.....

"Great, kid! Don't get cocky!"
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Asty, you'll do great. Congrats.:)
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

I'm newly registered. I am puzzled. I see dates like 08 Nov or 03 March without the actual year and I have no idea whether the thread is this year's or from 8 years ago. Then when you post on an old thread, someone gets irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by USSDD715~DD510~ View Post
              I'm newly registered. I am puzzled. I see dates like 08 Nov or 03 March without the actual year and I have no idea whether the thread is this year's or from 8 years ago. Then when you post on an old thread, someone gets irritated.
              You should be seeing dates and times, including the year. In this case, the last post was made by JAD_333 and the date/time stamp appears like this 05 Nov 11,, 19:00

The operative number here is "11" for 2011. Hope this helps. If you still have problems, please send me a Personal Message. Thanks.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
              X