X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeze a jolly gud fella , congrats :tankie:

Comment

After a page of heart warming congrats and tearful jubilation, I have come to the conclusion that the only thing worth paying attention is the term "Pinky".

Pinky Admin will have to do until someone comes up with something better.

I was thinking something like the PMS (politically moderate scum) Admin but someone like Benny might take offense...

Comment

Of course I've got a problem with the term PMS! The accepted vernacular is "Mad Cow Disease" :scared:
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Mad Centrist Disease, you mean?

and if you think liberal = red commie, then perhaps pinky is a good description, LOL.
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Jeez, mocking this one is going to be a challenge...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congrats Pink. Don't know where you find the time. (Australians create nicknames by adding a 'y' or dropping letters off the end. Since you already had a 'y'.... ;))
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                Jeez, mocking this one is going to be a challenge...

It's OK.

Once we get over the initial hump and figure out his weaknesses, it'll become a breeze...

Comment

The Cardu is in the back corner shelf behind Tophatter's stash. Take a double. You're going to need it.

Comment

What happened to Tophatter and Ironduke!!

Anyways congrats!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dago View Post
                      What happened to Tophatter and Ironduke!!
                      Life ... in TH's case, that means a woman.

Comment

I thought I saw Ironduke running the non-English club around here.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                          Good luck Astralis and good choice.
                          Amen.
                          Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

Astralis Reply

My condolences, sir. This motley crew may prove the undoing of an otherwise fine defense bureaucrat.

We shall pray not. Our nation's security might rest upon your continued good health. You need only view Tarek to see what might lie ahead.

Tarek, God bless you lad and here's hoping you overcome what ails you.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                              My condolences, sir. This motley crew may prove the undoing of an otherwise fine defense bureaucrat.

We shall pray not. Our nation's security might rest upon your continued good health. You need only view Tarek to see what might lie ahead.

Tarek, God bless you lad and here's hoping you overcome what ails you.
                              Amen to that.
                              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Congratulations! heh hopefully you will be the ban and fear of bots bothering this board...
                                Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X