Taliban threaten xmas mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    I'm off to Essex in the early hours and my son lives for the BBQ so it would not surprise me if ribs, when I pass the hint, are not on the list. I am going to brave the elements this year and dig the barby out and get cooking. Watch out piggies;)
    You better watch out for swine flu nuts ,best take some oinkment wiv ya :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
      MMMMMM, BACON!!!! (In my best Homer Simpson voice)

Bacon is the heroin of meat!

Comment

Lukins Reply

BBQ year round. Seafood too. Salmon (of course) but oysters in the shell, clams and mussels too. Trout and Kokanee salmon (land-locked and small but a salmon nonetheless) are lovely. Low fire and heavy smoke...BUT don't smoke them. BBQ them so still moist.

Only charcoal though. No gas. Don't forget the mesquite mixed in or hickory chips soaked first in water. A requirement. Cured cherrywood is awesome too.

Bon appetit!
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I would love to try that Kokaine Salmon. Is it legal?
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Nearly back on track , them n us , it freakin stinks kowtowing

In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with "islam will dominate Osama" he was fined £50 & walked free from court.

In November 2010, Emdadur Choudhury burned a Poppy during the 2mins silence. He too was given a fine, £50 and walked free from court.

Last week in a Portsmouth Court, 2 men were sentenced to 6 months in prison for painting a Poppy on a mosque.

its a disgrace

Comment

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyy DOK , alls i see is a blank page

oops got it now .
                Last edited by tankie; 27 Oct 11,, 13:12.

Comment

Tankie, that post of yours about 50 quids fines and 6 months jail, somehow reminded me of this scene.

Anyway, we have the same here, affirmative action goes everywhere, when it is the majority the law is in full steam, but when it goes to minorities, the court is let's say soft.

Comment

" Canadian Bacon"

" We have ways of making you pronounce the letter O, pal."
                    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ | The Sun | 25 Oct 2011
                      That apears to tankie's source article..

The TTP are furious at US President Barack Obama's recent success in overseeing the death of Osama Bin Laden.
                      So why attack the UK ? they didn't send anybody to kill OBL

Commander Javed Karmazkhel Wazir — of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan — claimed 200 suicide bombers and assassins are ready to launch attacks.

He said: "We have prepared squads of holy warriors who will target people and government facilities in London and other big cities of the UK."
                      Who is Commander Javed Karmazkhel Wazir ?

Commander Javid is a cousin of late Taliban commander Neik Muhammad Wazir and currently TTP commander for Wana sub division. Commander Javid was also a prominent Taliban supporter of Uzbiks in Wana, when Ahmadzai Wazir tribe start fighting against foreign militants in 2007 in south Waziristan and he was also a leading figure from Taliban side, when the first peace accord was signed at shakai between Pakistan Army and Waziri war lord Nek Muhammad in April 2004.
                      200 suicide bombers 'planning attacks in UK' | The Telegraph | Oct 08 2011
                      Telegraph broke this story nearly three weeks ago (!) ..and is much more serious

A senior intelligence source has revealed that the figure is a "conservative" estimate of the threat facing the country from UK-based Islamist suicide bombers.

The would-be killers are among 2,000 extremists who the security services have said are based in Britain and actively planning terrorist activity of some kind.

The figures are contained within a secret government report on the "enduring terrorist threat" facing the UK from al-Qaeda and affiliated organisations, The Sunday Telegraph has been told.

The 200 British residents thought to be planning suicide attacks, either within the UK or overseas, represent one in 10 of the wider group of 2,000 terrorist plotters.
                      Thats a lot of extremists..

The latest disclosure follows the arrest of six men from Birmingham who were remanded in custody two weeks ago over an alleged UK suicide bombing plot.
                      Thats the source, the ongoing court case. No mention of any commander from the TTP in the Telegraph article. Looks like the Sun lifted his image off that .pk site. Also Xmas is a red herring.

But its a credible threat now
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Oct 11,, 13:47.

Comment

Couldn't they postpone this for the New Year?That's when the fireworks look great.
                        Those who know don't speak
                        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          Nearly back on track , them n us , it freakin stinks kowtowing

In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with "islam will dominate Osama" he was fined £50 & walked free from court.

In November 2010, Emdadur Choudhury burned a Poppy during the 2mins silence. He too was given a fine, £50 and walked free from court.

Last week in a Portsmouth Court, 2 men were sentenced to 6 months in prison for painting a Poppy on a mosque.

its a disgrace
                          That's so inbredily retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BB61Vet View Post
                            Here's another southern delicacy you might enjoy - Bacon, egg, and tomato sandwiches.
                            As a fellow southerner, I wholeheartedly endorse this sandwich and have had enough to kill several doctors. The question is, do you use REAL Mayo, or that contrivance called Miracle Whip?

Comment

Originally posted by rickshaw92 View Post
                              Bacon is the heroin of meat!
                              I can't remember who said it exactly, but Paula Dean comes to mind, where it was said, "Bacon is what you put on everything else to make it taste better." I find that quite accurate.:wors:

Comment

i thought that was butter, for paula deen.

i have this horrible image of her eating bacon fried up in butter, between two pieces of fried chicken.
                                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X