Taliban threaten xmas mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
    Time to trade in the mistletoe for a tow missile and get this party started!!
    You've been watching Futurama? :)
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
      I was in London for the last one. Not a very nice day......

The English are an odd bunch, bombs still going off and they kept asking for the channel to be changed from the events a km away so they could watch the cricket.
      Originally posted by chakos View Post
      Doesn't suprise me... they held of the Germans pretty much on their own for a good part of the war, survived the Blitz, the Battle of Britain, the loss of a good part of their heavy forces at Dunkirk... You think Ahmed the towlie-ban is going to get them to miss the cricket?
      All good quotes

Cricket is organised loafing. Basically it's just a whole bunch of blokes standing around scratching themselves. It's a catch-21 situation

Comment

Dave I am curious, this catch-21 is worse or better then catch-22 situation? :dancing-banana:
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          You've been watching Futurama? :)
          I don't know what you're talking about....:whome:

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            Dave I am curious, this catch-21 is worse or better then catch-22 situation? :dancing-banana:
            Oh sure, you can't even do this ~~~> :Dancing-Banana: <~~~ right and you're teaching him about Catch-22.

Comment

Guess you are the happiest person online now :)
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
                I was in London for the last one. Not a very nice day......

The English are an odd bunch, bombs still going off and they kept asking for the channel to be changed from the events a km away so they could watch the cricket.
                You have to have your priorities in order.

Comment

I guess we should ask Santa to give the good Mr Wazir 2000 IBS of laser guided holiday cheer...it's the least we can do :)
                  "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                    I guess we should ask Santa to give the good Mr Wazir 2000 IBS of laser guided holiday cheer...it's the least we can do :)
                    I do like unexpected gifts and I hope he does also. A laser guided holiday sound about right ;)

Comment

So just tonight into my hotel come these three *quite* devout Muslim Pakistanis. As they entered the building they saw me in the back hastily finishing a bite of my supper. One, attempting to make conversation with me, asked what I was eating. I told him I'd just made this wonderful recipe of Bourbon marinated pork chops grilled while wrapped in bacon and it was heavenly, and inquired if he'd like a plate....

Suffice it to say they're up in their rooms now, and I've not been bothered since.

All that to say - how much processed pork product should we bomb the arabs with to halt the towelie-ban and al-quaida?
                      sigpic

Comment

"...how much processed pork product should we bomb the arabs with to halt the towelie-ban and al-quaida?"

B.S. to anybody fool enough to give them perfectly good bacon or pork spareribs. Just finished a plate of ribs and I ain't sharin' with nobody. Gonna bomb anybody with bacon or chops I volunteer as the target.
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                          "...how much processed pork product should we bomb the arabs with to halt the towelie-ban and al-quaida?"

B.S. to anybody fool enough to give them perfectly good bacon or pork spareribs. Just finished a plate of ribs and I ain't sharin' with nobody. Gonna bomb anybody with bacon or chops I volunteer as the target.
                          Sir, you have one epic appetite.
                          "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post

Mmm, Stuffed porkchops wrapped in bacon. You have given me a new idea.
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                              Mmm, Stuffed porkchops wrapped in bacon. You have given me a new idea.
                              What was the old idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                                Sir, you have one epic appetite.
                                He has been known to eat newbies for breakfast so a few ribs, chops and bacon are no problem

Comment

Working...
                                X