No announcement yet.

Southern Border Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laid back or not, after 9/11 is not the time for this to be condoned by our Government or the Mexican Government.

I wonder what kind of heat the US civilians are packing? Any clues?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
      I wonder what kind of heat the US civilians are packing? Any clues?
      I'm sure it's personal weapons. You name it, it's probably there.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Lol, makes my job easier. ;)
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I heard they would only be allowed to carry pistols.

As for the Hells Angels ... let them kill each other, a few years back the Hells Angels and the Pagans had a huge fight at a convention hall a few miles away from me. Over 300 cops had to respond and 3 people were killed and about 100 injured.

And Bonehead, you are 100% correct. If the Mexican Army or MS-13 as much as even fire upon the Minutemen there will be a 100,000 Americans there the next morning. It will be even more of a disaster then the 1846 - 48 war.

Comment

Give the Mexicans a break, they have a hard life in Mexico. It's easy to understand why they want to come here. For every civilian trying to stop them, there will be 10 smugglers helping the Mexicans. The Mexicans are cool people & are very laid back, which is good for local communitites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
              Give the Mexicans a break, they have a hard life in Mexico. It's easy to understand why they want to come here. For every civilian trying to stop them, there will be 10 smugglers helping the Mexicans. The Mexicans are cool people & are very laid back, which is good for local communitites.
              Do you believe that people should obey laws?

-dale

Comment

Stopping the flow of illegal, that is criminal, immigrants, will open the door for more of the "cool" ones you speak of. Smugglers aren't helping them, they're leaving them locked in the back of trucks to die...
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Dalem: You're asking that question of a guy that's been smoking dope since the 4th grade?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Dalem: You're asking that question of a guy that's been smoking dope since the 4th grade?
                    :) Yeah I know. But hippies fascinate me while they repel me. ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                      :) Yeah I know. But hippies fascinate me while they repel me. ;)

-dale
                      Anybody see the "Die Hippie Die" episode of South Park a couple weeks back? Makes me laugh thinking about it now. :)

Comment

The Law? What Law? This side of the Law, that side of the Law, who is right, who is wrong, who is for, and who is against the Law? The Law of Nature? The Law of the Land? The Law of the US? The Law of Mexico? The Law of your own mind?

You actually think Mexicans coming to the US care abou the Law? The US offers a better hope & life. The only thing that is done is deport them. So it is worth the risk to break the Law for the Mexicans.

Comment

You actually think Mexicans coming to the US care abou the Law? The US offers a better hope & life. The only thing that is done is deport them. So it is worth the risk to break the Law for the Mexicans.
                          They come here to make money for a better life. Nothing is free sweetie, they should be made to pay taxes, like the rest of us, or be deported.

Comment

The Law? What Law? This side of the Law, that side of the Law, who is right, who is wrong, who is for, and who is against the Law? The Law of Nature? The Law of the Land? The Law of the US? The Law of Mexico? The Law of your own mind?

So even in your grasping relativistic miasma it is correct for us to stop them from entering and if they resist detain them by force, yes?

-dale

Comment

My point of view is from the Mexican. I don't blame them for coming to the US.

Comment

So its correct for someone to come here and get free healthcare, education, etc and not pay for it when I have to?

Your taxpaying money is being used for another nation's citizens who come here and overrun our healthcare, social, law enforcement, and educational systems and you have no problem with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X