No announcement yet.

Gaddaffi killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it about dictators and holes;) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      Been a good year for dead bad guys. Still a few more months left.
      Word!!!
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Best random tweets about Gaddaffi's death:

"R.I.P Khaddafi, R.I.P Qaddafi, R.I.P Ghaddafi, and just be to safe, R.I.P Caddaphee"

"I don't know guys, that Gaddaffi pic looks just like Gene Simmons after a KISS concert"

"Gaddaffi killed, Libyans rejoice, Just for Men stocks plummets."

"Well, pretty soon, Gaddaffi will have a tombstone and we will finally know the absolute correct spelling of his name."

"I just want to hug everybody"

"Libya is Gadda-freeeeeeeeeee ! "

"Cadaverfi"

"Bless the AK wielding bastard that shot him"?"
        Last edited by YellowFever; 21 Oct 11,, 05:17.

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
          So how come when Hillary said Ghadaffi should be captured or killed no one accused her of being a "cowboy"?

Dubya got all kinds of flack when he said the same thing about OBL.
          Because she would be a "cowgirl..."

Bush wants OBL dead because he wants to grab oil and not give OBL due process.

Hillary wants Gaddhafi dead because The Obama would never do anything without just cause.

Back on topic, good riddance.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            Best random tweets about Gaddaffi's death:

"R.I.P Khaddafi, R.I.P Qaddafi, R.I.P Ghaddafi, and just be to safe, R.I.P Caddaphee"

"Well, pretty soon, Gaddaffi will have a tombstone and we will finally know the absolute correct spelling of his name.
            There are talks about him being buried secretly so we may never know the true spelling of Gaddafy Duck :)

Comment

Daffy ducks wife wants an enquiry into his death :slap: FFS does she not have a TV , does she not know what the cnut has been up to for the past 42 years , lets have enquiries into her families past , the dozy cow .And all tyrants and dictators take note , you aint loved as much as your arrogance allows you . I would dearly love to see mugabe get killed as well .

And the sooner magrahi joins daffy , the better

Comment

Burial delayed.

BBC News - Libya delays burial plans for Muammar Gaddafi
                To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Hoss the piece of shite in the sea next to bin dumped

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    I have a few reservations about him being beaten to death post-capture given what it says about the new regime, but not enough to lose a moments sleep.

Fixed it for you.

Have to say I somewhat agree. Mind you that these are not trained soldiers but pissed off people who suffered the same sort of violence. He got what he gave in the end.

Still, I don't want to go out that way.
                    Originally posted by GVChamp
                    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

the folks who killed him were the folks he has been showing no mercy too for months and killed thousands of. It was an action by a mob and frankly if he had been killing me and mine for the last 6 months I might of given him a boot for good measure but I am a civilian like those rebels. good riddance and proof NATO does still matter and old Europe are some great folks to be allied with.
                      Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
                      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Overall IMO its just a f@#$ing shame that men like Daffy and Saddam could never be man enough and step down and do what was best for their country and those they brutally ruled for decades. They never step down.

Many more will still die over this.

A trend that will no doubt claim other dictators and peoples in the future.
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
                          Fixed it for you.
                          Dammit, I'm always doing that.
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                            Overall IMO its just a f@#$ing shame that men like Daffy and Saddam could never be man enough and step down and do what was best for their country and those they brutally ruled for decades. They never step down.

Many more will still die over this.

A trend that will no doubt claim other dictators and peoples in the future.
                            He did say from the outset that he would never step down and would die in Libya. Be careful on what you wish for. ;)

Comment

I think that it is a shame; Gaddafi on trial would have been.....interesting.

Comment

Well, they chased Saddam down and he saw a trial being hung shortly thereafter by his own people. It took them a much longer time to find Saddam. Its my guess that Daffy would have met the same fate but apparently it was not to be and someone took justice into their own hands.
                                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                                X