This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glenma View Post
    Hi all. Nice to be a part of this community!
    Howdy!

Tell us a bit about yourself.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

• Hi all I did previously try to say Hi when I joined a while back but it wouldn't let me.
      I'm an Engineer working in various fields for the Bosch Group. Interested in Geo politics although I don't pretend to be any kind of expert. Just curious as to the bigger picture :)

Not sure why but it keeps asking for a URL when I just want to post ??
      Descobre os nossos empregos e carreiras a nķvel mundial e encontra o trabalho que se adequa perfeitamente a ti. Candidata-te em apenas dois minutos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joćo View Post
        Hi all I did previously try to say Hi when I joined a while back but it wouldn't let me.
        I'm an Engineer working in various fields for the Bosch Group. Interested in Geo politics although I don't pretend to be any kind of expert. Just curious as to the bigger picture :)

Welcome aboard Joćo, we had some long standing technical problems but we're back in shape now.

Not sure why it's asking you for a URL, if it continues to do so, please me know.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Hi all I did previously try to say Hi when I joined a while back but it wouldn't let me.

Welcome to the WAB!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Muito amor e paz
            Tecnologia, Inteligźncia Artificial, Internet of Things, Conduēćo Autónoma, Software, Mobilidade Inteligente

Comment

• Cheers Joao welcome aboard.!
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Hi Joao welcome to the Board!
                When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

• Sorry for delay, Not well. I got your message Tophatter, I can't message back though. It won't let me

Comment

Sorry for delay, Not well. I got your message Tophatter, I can't message back though. It won't let me
                    No worries, there's definitely something screwy going on with vBulletin's managing of your screen name. I'll try to get it sorted out tonight.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Sorry for delay, Not well. I got your message Tophatter, I can't message back though. It won't let me
                      I found the problem: Make sure this Link option is not active before you start typing a post:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1593270

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

I found the problem: Make sure this Link option is not active before you start typing a post:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1593270
                        Yes, It seems ok now. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                          Welcome to the World Affairs Board, home of a diverse community from all over the world. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself to us in this thread.
                          hello this is Santosh Tiwari, regards to members of the Forum. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by santosh10 View Post

hello this is Santosh Tiwari, regards to members of the Forum. thanks
                            Welcome aboard Santosh, glad to have you with us!

Comment

Working...
                            X