• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blidgepump View Post
    Cruiser,

Welcome aboard!
    Thank you, Sir!

Comment

• Greetings. I'm a university student of economics and civil engineering.

Comment

• Howdy!

Welcome to the WAB.

Interesting screen name...mine is named for an American Civil War regiment.

I recommend you check this WAB site. It could help you and save you from much grief going forward.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Thank you for forewarning. I believe that the key to a prosperous life on WAB is not to piss off OOE for the ban sledge hammer usually follows.

Comment

• Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
            Thank you for forewarning. I believe that the key to a prosperous life on WAB is not to piss off OOE for the ban sledge hammer usually follows.
            Or any other mods!

Just get Top Hatter his Cheetos, Parihaka his butter cookies and Astralis his due deference and you will be okay!
            Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
              Thank you for forewarning. I believe that the key to a prosperous life on WAB is not to piss off OOE for the ban sledge hammer usually follows.
              The other key is to post on dead threads. Nothing elaborate, just a "Wow, I agree" type post.

Mods love it, I get to post the hod dead chick, and the long time WAB posters Love the hot dead chick.

You make everyone happy.

Welcome aboard

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                The other key is to post on dead threads. Nothing elaborate, just a "Wow, I agree" type post.

Mods love it, I get to post the hod dead chick, and the long time WAB posters Love the hot dead chick.

You make everyone happy.

Welcome aboard
                hboGYT if you respond to a long dormant thread with anything short of new relevant documented source information, it will result in a Military Professional Cat fancier with a penchant for necrophilia to respond with pictures.
                Last edited by Dazed; 07 Apr 16,, 20:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by gun grape View Post
                  the other key is to post on dead threads. Nothing elaborate, just a "wow, i agree" type post.

Mods love it, i get to post the hod dead chick, and the long time wab posters love the hot dead chick.

You make everyone happy.

Welcome aboard

Big. Effing. Grin.
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    Big. Effing. Grin.
                    And he never mentioned the dead kittens.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                      Or any other mods!

Just get Top Hatter his Cheetos, Parihaka his butter cookies and Astralis his due deference and you will be okay!
                      Astralis would appear to be 'less orally' focused than other mods.
                      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Hi, I am new to the board. I am an IT professional from The Netherlands with a high interest in history and international relations. I came across this board by google and hope to have interesting discussions with fellow board members :)

Comment

• Greeting to the board Milkman!

Comment

• Welcome aboard .

Comment

• Welcome to all I have not welcomed and especially the Milkman who's post on the 'Russia superpower?' thread I thought well considered.

Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
                              Argue with whoever you wish - just if you wish argue with someone with a great deal of experience make sure you are right and can back it up.

Comment

• Hello there,

Long-time lurker here, crossed the rubicon yesterday.

Big Battleship Fan, but Resolute Reactivation Opponent.

Happen to know one or two things about *big guns*.

Other than that, nothing special : really just the average joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X