Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard , located in the forum is a set of posting guidelines , seek em out Georgy boy . About 9 o,clock of where you are now .
    Last edited by tankie; 30 Dec 16,, 23:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
      Don’t know what to say really. I’ve signed on and I reckon it won’t take long to see what I stand for ….. and what I do not. It wouldn’t do any good saying if I am liberal or conservative because I don’t prescribe to either. I follow what I consider common sense, no matter what clothing it’s wearing. The only thing I can say for certain is that I am awfully charming. Unfortunately not everyone can see that.

Wish me luck!
      Welcome to the WAB. The introduction thread is not a political litmus test. Just a chance for you to say a little about your background and interests, e.g., student or professional...military or not, etc. Good luck.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Welcome aboard , located in the forum is a set of posting guidelines , seek em out Georgy boy . About 9 o,clock of where you are now .
        Thankee Tankie! I'll have a read.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
          Welcome to the WAB. The introduction thread is not a political litmus test. Just a chance for you to say a little about your background and interests, e.g., student or professional...military or not, etc. Good luck.
          Thank you JAD! I always have difficulties presenting myself. I'm shy.

Comment

• Hi All!,

I'm not new, my old handle was Marko, was on years ago but I've lost access to the original email I registered with.
            Been browsing the site for months now without logging in, wanna get back in with my tupence.

Comment

• Welcome (back) on board.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Markobee View Post
                Hi All!,

I'm not new, my old handle was Marko, was on years ago but I've lost access to the original email I registered with.
                Been browsing the site for months now without logging in, wanna get back in with my tupence.
                Welcome back, Marko. Tell us a little about yourself. Twitter length will do. Enjoy.

Comment

• Hy mate , welcome back

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Not a great deal to say really, I'm from Yorkshire UK, 37 years old, currently living & working in London as a professional musician (Drums & Guitar).
                    Have a great interest in big world history and current affairs. Big into travel and constantly broke.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Markobee View Post
                      Hey everyone,

Not a great deal to say really, I'm from Yorkshire UK, 37 years old, currently living & working in London as a professional musician (Drums & Guitar).
                      Have a great interest in big world history and current affairs. Big into travel and constantly broke.

Cheers!
                      Works for me. Enjoy.

Comment

• Hiya Marko!

I remember you! - You did that 'wedding rap' right?

Welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                          Hiya Marko!

I remember you! - You did that 'wedding rap' right?

Welcome
                          Ermmm... less said about that the better!

Comment

• I must have missed it. Darn
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Hey Marko, welcome back!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                                I must have missed it. Darn
                                Nope its here! You even replied Doktor!

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...ighlight=nihao

Sorry Marko!

( the 'Nihao from Beijing' line stuck in my head )

Comment

Working...
                                X