X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all !

Comment

• Well hi but "Hello" is a greeting and not an introduction. It is customary for new forum members to say something about themselves, their interests etc. Do you have military or Government experience for example? It helps other understand your views and perhaps gives your views greater credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        Well hi but "Hello" is a greeting and not an introduction. It is customary for new forum members to say something about themselves, their interests etc. Do you have military or Government experience for example? It helps other understand your views and perhaps gives your views greater credibility.
        Oh sorry, Well yes I do have military experience, but that was a lifetime ago and don't really want to talk about that. Just like I said to talk about current situations and get different opinions. For example Russian world view or Chinese ambitions... Stuff like the Huawei Telecommunications equipment company and its real purpose. Currently I'm a fisherman in the Icelandic fleet. Father Icelandic, mother from Scotland. When I'm not fishing we get drunk ...alot!! Ok enough of me so..

Comment

• An excellent introduction and being a sailor (albeit leisure) I understand the seafarers relationship to alcohol to some extent.

Comment

• Welcome

Who can forget this

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
            Stuff like the Huawei Telecommunications equipment company and its real purpose.
            Putting competitors (mostly western) out of business
            Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Apr 19,, 00:05.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am from Pakistan and love to read about any defence related materiel about Pakistan. Also a very old member from Pakistanidefenceforum. I have been on this forum for some time but this will be my first formal introduction lolzz.

Comment

• Welcome, I am sure you will some Indian members to converse with and it will be good to see the differing views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  Welcome

Who can forget this

Putting competitors (mostly western) out of business
                  It would seem so

Comment

• Thanks mate.

Comment

Welcome, I am sure you will some Indian members to converse with and it will be good to see the differing views.
                      Ya would be like you and you friends in Muscovy : P

Comment

• Congratulations on using the appropriate name for the aggressor Government but you are very much mistaken; I look forward to the liberation of Muscovy!

Comment

Congratulations on using the appropriate name for the aggressor Government but you are very much mistaken; I look forward to the liberation of Muscovy!
                          Funnily enough that's is exactly what i want from my neighbour as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            IIRC, a minimum of 10 posts are required to start/post a new thread.

In the meantime, you're on the right thread to offer us WABBits an introduction. So, go ahead please.
                            Completed 10 posts. Still unable to post new thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
                              Completed 10 posts. Still unable to post new thread.
                              25 posts needed.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• hey everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X