X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome. Nice perspective you got.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Welcome, mate!
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome aboard sail4evr.
        sigpic

Comment

• Thanks very much, looking forward...

Comment

• Originally posted by sail4evr View Post
            None-the-less I have been admonished for not introducing myself. I described myself as a "semi-concerned world citizen." I'm concerned, but not enough to do anything about it. Talk is cheap and I have learned to mind my pennies. I sit here on my sailboat in the Caribbean and wonder what is wrong with this world. There are some wonderful things...people helping others (church sponsored soup kitchens for example) and terrible things...people helping others (you will be helped or you will die) as in radical religious extremism for example. It's just insanity out there. There are so many problems out there but the killing as a tool has to stop. (Unless I say it's ok) Democracy by shotgun. No I didn't say that. It was my alter-ego writing. I can't control it sometimes. It just jumps out at me. Ok, all kidding aside...now I'm at a loss for words.
            And I never made that quote . In your post 1635 ????????????????????

Comment

• Welcome to the WAB Fortesque. From a deserted corner of Aus eh...I thought all corners were deserted in Aus and by the way those 'small rocks' you supply to China is called Gold...just sayin' Enjoy your time with us.

Comment

• Welcome to the WAB KJakker. If Mil History is your forte then you have come to the right place as there are many excellent Mil Historians here.

Comment

• Welcome, sail4evr. :)
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Welcome to all the noobs

Comment

• Welcome fellas.

Hope you will enjoy your stay and fly with us again :)
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Thanks very much, good to be here.

Comment

• Howdy All!!!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Hello, I'm Seymour. I live in the United States. I recently traveled to Ukraine to learn more about the EuroMaidan riots and have previously traveled to China. I am interested in social psychology and identity formation in individuals and groups. Previously graduated in London with concentration in Media Communications & International Relations.
                            Last edited by JAD_333; 15 Jul 14,, 15:40. Reason: transfer from another thread

Comment

• 42 year old US born Kenyan male,derivatives trader and aqua culturist. Always interested in the real story of Man which is conflict-which is how I got here.

Comment

• 42 year old male? Well, son, only if you've got a backbone because this forum demands the courage of your convctions ... and more than that, this forum demands your courage to admit you are wrong.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X