This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minion View Post
    oohhh, i can't edit my posts either. Would some beneficent mod/admin please delete all post by me before tankie or BR sign on and say welcome mate?

Not only are you the lacky of Parihaka but there is a rather scary resemblance to him as well...Welcome, or as Pari say, Kia Ora, to the WAB
    Last edited by dave lukins; 23 Nov 12,, 13:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      Not only are you the lacky of Parihaka but there is a rather scary resemblance to his as well...Welcome, or as Pari say, Kia Ora, to the WAB
      Resemblance to Pari? When he was younger and better looking?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        Resemblance to Pari? When he was younger and better looking?
        Oh much much better good looking. I have to be careful as he may send his god Whiro to sour my beer.

Comment

• Well if you have ale it will turn into stout, which aint that bad.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

oohhh, i can't edit my posts either. Would some beneficent mod/admin please delete all post by me before tankie or BR sign on and say welcome mate?

Welcome, mate!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome mate , I predict lots of slag offs and laffs from down under :tankie:

Comment

Hello, my name is Minion and I serve at the beck and call of my master Parihaka the omnipotent, doing his more menial chores when he's to busy with evil doing.
                Wecome. Pari has some explaining to do. :)
                To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                  Wecome. Pari has some explaining to do. :)
                  Minion was helping out Megamind (Tarek the Beneficent) with some new anti-spam features as regards minor members.
                  Megamind was meant to mitigate Minions missives but was mentally misappropriated by the mitherings of his missus, the beautiful Roxanne Ritchie.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    Minion was helping out Megamind (Tarek the Beneficent) with some new anti-spam features as regards minor members.
                    Megamind was meant to mitigate Minions missives but was mentally misappropriated by the mitherings of his missus, the beautiful Roxanne Ritchie.
                    What more could be more clearer. Roxanne :wors:

Comment

• Hi all!

I'm Liaoning and is a naval fan. Now I'm doing my master in marine technology specializing in CFD, hope meet some interesting guys here. ;0

Comment

• Welcome, Liaoning. Enjoy the WAB.

Comment

• Welcome, Liaoning.

Comment

• Welcome, mate!
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• welcome mate

Comment

• Welcome aboard our ship Liaoning :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X