Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,i am new member,it is a pleasure to see all the interesting discussions in here ,all the politics, history,Science and military etc..

Comment

• Namaste and Welcome to the WAB shashank. You will have to flee from this Thread if you wish to find 'interesting discussions'. Enjoy your time with us

Comment

• Originally posted by shashank View Post
        Hello everyone,i am new member,it is a pleasure to see all the interesting discussions in here ,all the politics, history,Science and military etc..
        Welcome shashank. You missed the random thread :whome:
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Welcome Shashank, hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

• Welcome, mate!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome Shashank, and tell us something about yourself.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Hy m8y

Comment

• Welcome shashank
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by shashank View Post
                    Hello everyone,i am new member,it is a pleasure to see all the interesting discussions in here ,all the politics, history,Science and military etc..
                    Welcome aboard!
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm Markus.

I am interested in chaos and order. This basically means I'm into things like stability ops, civil affairs, COIN, statebuilding... that kind of thing.

I'm also interested in geopolitics and Australian national security.

I'm also interested in everything else.

I hope you enjoy my contribution! I'm glad to be here! :)

Comment

• Welcome, mate!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome Markus Ninja Pfister.
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Welcome to the WAB Markus. You are in the right place if you are interested in chaos, not too sure about the order ;)

Comment

• Welcome Markus and enjoy. :)
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• G'day.

Comment

Working...
                                X