X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qaz14595 View Post
    Thank you JAD & mhmm... Il think about your lesson one
    Don't think too long or you will become ensnared ;)

Comment

Welcoma Thomas.

As per JAD's advise it's a no-brainer, nothing to think about.
      Thank you too Doktor, And yeah; Looking around some it dose seem like a no-brainer actually :)

Comment

You notice in all the rules there's nothing about the newbies emailing me their paypal info...

So get to it, newbies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          You notice in all the rules there's nothing about the newbies emailing me their paypal info...

So get to it, newbies!!!
          I'll send you the info for my "pal" he'll "pay"!

Comment

It would seem Yellow is desperate for any kind of attention, enough that he's willing to rent himself out to the newbies, for what purposes I shudder to think...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Welcome, Thomas. Hope you enjoy the WAB. Lesson one is don't listen to Yellow Fever.:)
              True ref yella , welcome mate ;), well snaps honeybunch , hows them apples babes :whome:
              Last edited by tankie; 18 Nov 11,, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                It would seem Yellow is desperate for any kind of attention, enough that he's willing to rent himself out to the newbies, for what purposes I shudder to think...
                1) I lost faith in you wankers and decide to indulge in people that still think I'm somewhat normal.

2) There's a chick amongst the noobs.

Comment

Good afternoon all. I came across this site browsing for Battleship information and history. My father served in WWII on USS Washington (BB56). I am (or was) Navy active duty, reserve, retired, and civil service.
                  BB56, CGN37, CVN69.

Comment

Welcome aboard mate .

Comment

• Welcome SeaCDR. I see CVN69 is still in service and you must be proud to have served onboard the Washington and S.Carolina. There are one or two seasalts on the Site and I'm sure once they are out of their hammocks they will be in contact :)

Comment

• Welcome, mate!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Glad you could join us!

Comment

• SeaCDR:

Welcome aboard. CDR? Commander?
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaCDR View Post
                              Good afternoon all. I came across this site browsing for Battleship information and history. My father served in WWII on USS Washington (BB56). I am (or was) Navy active duty, reserve, retired, and civil service.
                              BB56, CGN37, CVN69.
                              Welcome on-board
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• QUOTE=tankie;845330]True ref yella , welcome mate ;), well snaps honeybunch , hows them apples babes :whome:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Tankie! & Welcome SeaCDR :)

Comment

Working...
                                X