• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the WAB Dusty

Comment

Welcome to the WAB Helen. Enjoy your stay with us

Comment

A warm welcome to all new members , read/ digest/post / and stay away from yella , he's bad :whome:

Comment

New guys, we have a rule here on WAB that plainly states that a fee wil be collected for evey post you submit.

Please e-mail me your pay-pal information as I am the official board treasurer.....

You can, however, get around this by saying something nasty about tankie...

Oh, and welcome aboard.

Reville is at 8 am and the first ten posts must consist either sheep jokes and/or Celine Dion pictures.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Comment

Hello all,

First of all thanks USSWisconsin for showing the proper area for a Introduction! :) Im Thomas, Im 16 years old (young!) & is currently a Junior in High school. Im about 70 or so miles from NYC & about 2 hours & 100 miles from the USS Salter in Albany, NY where I occasionally volunteer when I am albe to get up there. As I think you can tell; Im intreasted in Naval sorts of stuff. As of now you will most likely find me in the http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/nav...tml#post844824 thread.

P.S If you happen to have any other questions for m i would be more than willing to answer!

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us! The rules can be found here (there are other versions - but this is very good)
              http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html
              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Reville is at 8 am and the first ten posts must consist either sheep jokes and/or Celine Dion pictures.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
                WARNING: If you choose the latter expect your stay with us to be on a temporary basis...very temporary

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  WARNING: If you choose the latter expect your stay with us to be on a temporary basis...very temporary
                  Should have warned them not to sacrifice the sheep, just to make a joke or two (not more, tho)
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You can, however, get around this by saying something nasty about tankie...
                    I'm waiting to see what I can get from Tankie for the reverse situation!

Not a military man eh! 8 am? Obviously not a Navy man either! sheep jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by NavyDoc View Post
                      Not a military man eh! 8 am? Obviously not a Navy man either! sheep jokes?
                      Ah, but you're mistaken, Doc.

Because I wanted to make the navy feel at home the reveille is at 8 and sheep jokes are encouraged.

But don't expect anything from tankie. He used to be a tanker......nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by qaz14595 View Post
                        Hello all,

First of all thanks USSWisconsin for showing the proper area for a Introduction! :) Im Thomas, Im 16 years old (young!) & is currently a Junior in High school. Im about 70 or so miles from NYC & about 2 hours & 100 miles from the USS Salter in Albany, NY where I occasionally volunteer when I am albe to get up there. As I think you can tell; Im intreasted in Naval sorts of stuff. As of now you will most likely find me in the http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/nav...tml#post844824 thread.

P.S If you happen to have any other questions for m i would be more than willing to answer!
                        Love to see the young'uns getting involved here! Welcome aboard Q!!!

Comment

Welcome, mate!
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

But don't expect anything from tankie. He used to be a tanker......nuff said!

And in his mind ,,,,,he still is ,,siggggggggggggh / where did the years go

Comment

Once a tanker, always a tanker. I can climb into my tank now and still run the systems perfectly and be threading targets at 2.5km while going 30 kmh. And I'll still know how to do all that when the systems all go tits-up and it has do be done manually. I thank a particularly sadistic TC during advanced training for that...
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Welcome all and nice to have another Lady here so doubly welcome to Helen.

Comment

Working...
                                X