This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Kannan
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Thank You for the warm welcome tankie, dave, doktor and uss wisconsin

Comment

Hi all,

My first introduction to internet forums was when a friend recommended an rc helicopter forum a few years ago, after I took up the hobby. Here is a video of me flying one of my helis:

Blade 400 flight - YouTube

I have registered here under the same name as I use on a few rc forums, which are the only other forums I have joined, where I eventually became interested in discussing politics, and international politics in particular.

Rather than post in more obscure corners of the internet, today I searched google for ''biggest political forum,'' this one appeared high in the search results and looks like a friendly place. So, here I am. :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone here, for having broken the rules already, by posting in a controversial discussion thread (What's wrong with Israel) before introducing myself in this thread. And in particular I'd like to apologise to the moderator who had to take the time to delete my post, for having broken this rule. Out of several thousand posts under this username on other forums, the post in question is the first one that has ever been deleted. So please be assured that I will try in earnest to stick to the rules in future.

I look forward to partaking in the discussions. :)

Comment

Welcome!
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, Doktor.

Comment

Welcome, mate!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Many thanks bigross98 :)

Comment

I have a feeling you two will talk a lot when bigross86 (aka Ben) figures out wtf that Dutch bitch meant

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Hi, I'm new in the forum. I'm Helen Ni from Frontop Company. My job is close to 3D technology, like 3d rendering or animation. I come here and want to know more about the world events, science and technology. Hope I can become your friends.

Comment

Welcome Helen Ni

Comment

Welcome to WAB - Defcon5, Dusty1000, Helen Ni.

Comment

Welcome, Helen!
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thank you for all. You are so kind.

Comment

Welcome Helen!

It is always nice to see new female members - sort of a minority here, it would be nice to see that change
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.

Comment

Welcome Dusty1000

Comment

Working...
                                X