This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, mate!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks USSWisconsin. It will take me a bit to get used to the navigation.

Comment

I hear ya. I'm not an expert by any means, but it is a subject that I enjoy. It can bring up a vast array of opinions and emotions.

Comment

He continued on by saying that prior to the war, the country was referred to as "the United States ARE". After the war, it became "the United States IS".

Comment

Smarty. Give me a call so we can talk about making Skype calls going forward. I set up an account.

Comment

Originally posted by memphis1 View Post
                Smarty. Give me a call so we can talk about making Skype calls going forward. I set up an account.
                Remember to "reply with quote" so we know who you are addressing when replying to a specific person, like I did here.
                Last edited by Blue; 31 Oct 11,, 04:10.

Comment

Welcome GrayGhost1975 - I'm glad you joined us.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Good Day Gents from the Sunny side of the world,

Been looking for a place, where I could understand world of geo - politics better. Been a interest of mine for long, though I havent dont much academic reading on it, just a lot of what is there on the internet. Professionally I am in Management, usually get poo thrown at me for being that in this part of the World.

Kannan

Comment

Welcome aboard Kannan!!! :)

Comment

Welcome, mate!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thanks Bigross and Sfsniper, Glad to be part of the Frat party! ;)

Comment

Welcome to the house called WAB .

Comment

Welcome Kannan
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Namaste and Welcome to the WAB Kannan. Do enjoy your stay with us. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X