Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well being a big O fan it aint my style but its clever , well done .

Comment

• Hi everybody,

After snooping around the forum for some months, I decided to join for the privilege of making the odd comment and ask questions from time to time.My home town is Singapore
      I work in air freight and must have blotted my copy book to have been given this posting to NZ

Comment

• Welcome to WAB ...

Originally posted by Funtastic View Post
        Hi everybody,

After snooping around the forum for some months, I decided to join for the privilege of making the odd comment and ask questions from time to time.My home town is Singapore
        I work in air freight and must have blotted my copy book to have been given this posting to NZ

Comment

• Welcome aboard, Funtastic. NZ, heh. Well you're not alone here. Enjoy the WAB, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Welcome funtastic , sheesh another ozzy on board , incomminggggggggggggggggggg lol.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome bros

Comment

• Hello, I'm coming here to talk politics and other stuff in a safer environment than another site that shall remain nameless. They're banning people over there who are... too right-wing.

Comment

• Welcome new people and hope you find this to be a better alternative trparky.

Comment

• Welcome , which site is that , fess up !

Comment

• Hi to all!

I'm Ivano, an intercultural communications student at Urbino university, Italy.
                      I've been studying Chinese and China culture, philosophy, religion etc. for over 5 years.
                      My bachelor's degree thesis was on Chinese foreign relations after my professor of history of international relations of Asia made me passionate about the subject.
                      I'm here to discuss actual topics concerning Asia (above the others) and world affairs in general. I'm interested in politics, economics, and questions about the future.

Comment

• A very interesting sort of Gentleman you seem to be; welcome and I am sure we shall welcome your understanding. May I ask what "intercultural communications" actually means in your Universities view and/or your view? What type of degree results? My best wishes.

Comment

• Howdy Zhou Enlai

I hope you enjoy your stay on the WAB.

I recommend you go to this thread and learn some of the rules of the road we follow on this site to keep things civil.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Ironduke here - I've been gone since 2011.

I'm looking forward to participating, exchanging ideas and re-joining the debates.
                            Last edited by Ironduke; 23 Apr 17,, 19:16.
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                              Ironduke here - I've been gone since 2011.

I'm looking forward to participating, exchanging ideas and re-joining the debates.

How time flies. Good to have you back.
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Made my first post after joining more than two years ago and got this:

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                                Welcome Cyrus. It customary for new WAB members to introduce themselves here; http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...61571&page=130 and no doubt the moderators will moan if you do not.
                                The thought of middle-aged men moaning at my unannounced arrival isn't much of a turn-on, so here I am.

My interests include (geo)politics (Middle East in particular), economics and history. In those areas I often find official accounts to be little more than a tease and like to push matters further (beyond what hard physical evidence supports but not without some rational basis) which occasionally gets me into hot water.

Comment

Working...
                                X