Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarek, I am now willing to obey your evil plan to the letter, you just quoted one of the most books/movies in the existence of time, space and matter
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• You were born when that movie was made?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I was born a year before the movie came out but before I was 12 I knew both the movie and the book by heart
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
          You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
          Actually, I have my own definition of the word.

Might get banned if I explain..... :red:

Comment

• Please explain :whome:

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Hi all, I'm new here. My friend introduced me to this discussion board and it seemed interesting so I decided to hop in. I'm mainly interested in science and economics, if someone cares.

Comment

• Welcome Perikardiitti.

You will notice there are very vivid threads concerning science and economy. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Comment

• If you have been recommended by a friend to the madhouse , they aint nooooooo friend

Welcome anyway and enjoy ;)

Comment

• Welcome, mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      Tarek, I am now willing to obey your evil plan to the letter, you just quoted one of the most books/movies in the existence of time, space and matter
                      Can you get me a tank? Don't worry, I won't invade France. I simply have a parking place for which I don't have any other use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                        Can you get me a tank? Don't worry, I won't invade France. I simply have a parking place for which I don't have any other use.
                        Why would he or any of us worry if you invade France?

Comment

• Beats me, but whenever we visit them the whole word gangs up on us, so there must be a reason.

Comment

• Must be because their women turn on to you and leave them.

Otherwise, they would at least try to deny you entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                              Tanker, very good to see you. Now you get to experience actual intelligent debate minus the childish name calling and mud slinging. And IG can't touch us here! (inside joke) ;)

Darthsiddius, welcome to the wonderful world of WAB!
                              ROTFLMAO...yeah I noticed that no one here types pidgeon english so hopefully my spelling will return to normal :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                                Compared to where I knew Tanker from, this place is the Rand corporation, Berkeley, and Oxford, rolled into one, competing with a mud-hut school in rural Gondwanastan. ;)
                                I beg to differ...The Gondwanastani school house had dictionaries and the ignorant were paddled on a daily basis :)

Comment

Working...
                                X