Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard , enjoy , be familiar with the rules and , dive on in the waters can sometimes be cold n rough.

Comment

• Welcome back OOE3 , sincerely glad to see your grumpiness back on board to keep yella n myself on the path to salvation , kof kof , yea right ,,,,,,,,,,lol

Comment

• Howdy MedDog! Welcome to the WAB.

Recommend you hit this page and review. We ask all new members to do so.

It will help you have a happy and productive stay at the WAB.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

Don't let the Elections Page fool ya! The WAB denizens can get pretty feisty at times. and don't mind Tankie...he is just our crazy uncle in the attic!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by MedDog View Post
          Hi all,

I've been reading this board for about 2 years now, and have been meaning to make an account for about half of that. In truth, I can't see myself having too much to contribute, but there have been many occasions where I've had questions. Especially in the geopolitical topics.
          Welcome aboard. Good to see you take the plunge. Contribute whenever. No rush.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Hy funderbur ,errrr bye funderbur

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
              Howdy MedDog! Welcome to the WAB.

Recommend you hit this page and review. We ask all new members to do so.

It will help you have a happy and productive stay at the WAB.

Don't let the Elections Page fool ya! The WAB denizens can get pretty feisty at times. and don't mind Tankie...he is just our crazy uncle in the attic!
              Don't forget aunties lol

Comment

• Hi, I'm 16 as of early this this year. I'm new to this kind of thing so please treat me well. And I look forward to learning, sharing opinions, discussing and more.

But as far as your guys' awesome quotes go, my favorite is "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC" by Arthur C. Clarke from Profiles of the Future 1961. And my original quote is: in an imperfect world there is no defect.

I hope to have a good time, and you can call me Oz or Ouros for short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                  Hi, I'm 16 as of early this this year. I'm new to this kind of thing so please treat me well. And I look forward to learning, sharing opinions, discussing and more.
                  Welcome aboard Oz. Don't worry about being badly treated. If you have any problems send a private message to one of the moderators (names with green lettering) or the administrator (orange color). There's a handbook for new members with some good advice. Check it out.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I'm a sociology grad student but a junkie for world affairs. Was really happy to find a board like this to discuss, learn and contribute. Hoping everyone has a great holidays and look forward to discussions with you.

Comment

• Welcome aboard mate , enjoy ,

Comment

• Hello my name is Arfeen. I am looking forward to having discussions on this forum.

Anyone can explain to me how to change the avatar on my profile?

Comment

• Welcome. The moderators know about that sort of stuff. Look forward to hearing your reasoned views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arefin007 View Post
                            Hello my name is Arfeen. I am looking forward to having discussions on this forum.

Anyone can explain to me how to change the avatar on my profile?
                            Hi, welcome to the WAB.

To add or change an avatar, click on "settings', which is located at the top of screen next to "log out". You ought to be able to figure out the rest. Any problems: send me or any mod a private message.

Comment

• Welcome to all the new members. May you have a great time on the WAB!

To make your stay easier recommend you check out this little guide a long time member put together.

But understand something right away...there are several long time members or receive deference not just because they are long time members but they have long and distinguished careers in defense matters...military, government & industry.

Enjoy!

“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Don’t know what to say really. I’ve signed on and I reckon it won’t take long to see what I stand for ….. and what I do not. It wouldn’t do any good saying if I am liberal or conservative because I don’t prescribe to either. I follow what I consider common sense, no matter what clothing it’s wearing. The only thing I can say for certain is that I am awfully charming. Unfortunately not everyone can see that.

Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X