Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1971

Thread: Introduction Thread for All New Members

  1. #1876
    Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    TopHatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Sep 03
    Posts
    15,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SW4U View Post
    Hello there,

    Long-time lurker here, crossed the rubicon yesterday.

    Big Battleship Fan, but Resolute Reactivation Opponent.

    Happen to know one or two things about *big guns*.

    Other than that, nothing special : really just the average joe.
    Welcome aboard!
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat ~ Theodore Roosevelt

  2. #1877
    Regular
    Join Date
    09 May 16
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by TopHatter View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    Thanks !

  3. #1878
    New Member
    Join Date
    14 May 16
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    1
    Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong

  4. #1879
    Military Professional
    Join Date
    06 Aug 03
    Posts
    29,353
    Quote Originally Posted by premieritzone View Post
    Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
    Wow, a brave young thing stepping into the playing grounds of dinosaurs.
    Chimo

  5. #1880
    Regular
    Join Date
    09 May 16
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by premieritzone View Post
    Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
    Welcome aboard

  6. #1881
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    2,492
    Hello!,
    This is Oracle, ex-member@WAB. Used to be..........well tried to be regular. Now, back.
    Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16, at 03:37. Reason: tmi

  7. #1882
    Military Professional
    Join Date
    06 Aug 03
    Posts
    29,353
    Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
    Chimo

  8. #1883
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
    Hmmm, right Colonel.
    Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16, at 03:37.

  9. #1884
    New Member
    Join Date
    06 Jun 16
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9
    .
    Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
    I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
    watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .

  10. #1885
    tankie Military Professional tankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 06
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    14,644
    Quote Originally Posted by randwick View Post
    .
    Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
    I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
    watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .
    Welcome aboard blue


    Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt, and being REAL gets you hated.

  11. #1886
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    8,362
    Howdy!
    “We had been hopelessly labouring to plough waste lands; to make nationality grow in a place full of the certainty of God… Among the tribes our creed could be only like the desert grass – a beautiful swift seeming of spring; which, after a day’s heat, fell dusty.”
    ― T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom: A Triumph

  12. #1887
    New Member
    Join Date
    21 Jun 16
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Hello from new member

  13. #1888
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    8,362
    Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

    A couple of survival rules...

    Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

    http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

    Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

    Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

    When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

    Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

    We all like to get know our members.

    Again, Welcome.
    “We had been hopelessly labouring to plough waste lands; to make nationality grow in a place full of the certainty of God… Among the tribes our creed could be only like the desert grass – a beautiful swift seeming of spring; which, after a day’s heat, fell dusty.”
    ― T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom: A Triumph

  14. #1889
    New Member
    Join Date
    21 Jun 16
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

    A couple of survival rules...

    Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

    http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

    Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

    Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

    When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

    Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

    We all like to get know our members.

    Again, Welcome.

    Thanks for the reply, i''l read all rules

  15. #1890
    New Member
    Join Date
    30 Aug 16
    Location
    Minot, ND
    Posts
    2
    Hello all,

    50/M, Financial/Medical Underwriter. In a younger life climbed Mt. Fuji 3x, backpacked 3 years 6 months through SE Asia, Scuba instructor, peace-nik beach-bum vagabond drunkard. Met a girl, cleaned up, settled down, 4x kids, professional in Corp America. I now live among the Minutemen III missile silos. (91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB)

    Life moves in mysterious ways.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •