X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW4U View Post
    Hello there,

Long-time lurker here, crossed the rubicon yesterday.

Big Battleship Fan, but Resolute Reactivation Opponent.

Happen to know one or two things about *big guns*.

Other than that, nothing special : really just the average joe.
    Welcome aboard!
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Welcome aboard!
      Thanks ! :)

Comment

• Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong

Comment

• Originally posted by premieritzone View Post
          Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
          Wow, a brave young thing stepping into the playing grounds of dinosaurs.
          Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by premieritzone View Post
            Hello Forum Members, i'm New member in the Forum, My name is Hardeep living in Hong kong
            Welcome aboard :)

Comment

• Hello!,
              This is Oracle, ex-member@WAB. Used to be..........well tried to be regular. Now, back.
              Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16,, 02:37. Reason: tmi
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
                Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Scotch. Doesn't make your problems go away ... but you wouldn't care.
                  Hmmm, right Colonel.
                  Last edited by Oracle; 01 Jun 16,, 02:37.
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
                    I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
                    watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .

Comment

• Originally posted by randwick View Post
                      Hello from Sydney , I'm a middle aged guy , work as a tech in the petrochemical industry ,
                      I worked oversea for years on industrial building sites and have a keen interest in history
                      watching current events , and making futile guesses about the near future .
                      Welcome aboard blue

Comment

• Howdy!
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Hello from new member

Comment

• Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

A couple of survival rules...

Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

We all like to get know our members.

Again, Welcome.
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                              Howdy to our new members. I hope you will enjoy the WAB. We offer a pretty diverse universe of denizens here from across the globe.

A couple of survival rules...

Check out this guide. It really is nicely done by a long time member telling you how to keep off the guardrails here at the WAB.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580

Don't piss of The Colonel (Officer Of Engineers). He offers sage expertise and is a great asset. Just don't try to bluff him.

Stay away from ad hominem attacks and straw men...we hate those!

When a moderator gives you a gentle heads up about your conduct...pay attention.

Finally, please post here and tell us a bit about yourselves.

We all like to get know our members.

Again, Welcome.

Thanks for the reply, i''l read all rules

Comment

• Hello all,

50/M, Financial/Medical Underwriter. In a younger life climbed Mt. Fuji 3x, backpacked 3 years 6 months through SE Asia, Scuba instructor, peace-nik beach-bum vagabond drunkard. Met a girl, cleaned up, settled down, 4x kids, professional in Corp America. I now live among the Minutemen III missile silos. (91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB)

Life moves in mysterious ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X