Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehehehahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to begin! You joined the boat people because your father was a birdbarin, seeking your expertise in a forum of bellycrawlers.

Yep. you're military all right!

PS: I'm one of those bellycrawlers.
    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 19 Dec 15,, 06:53.
    Chimo

Comment

• Welcome, deep-logic.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• hi everyone. my name is gracie , the new member of this community. lived in Indonesia and working as a financial adviser . i found forex trading really excited , i hope i will get new ideas about trading in future by economic experts of this forum. Have a nice day to all.

Comment

• Welcome aboard ,, errrr , how dya think Iraqi dinars will trade in the future , kof , cheers .

Comment

• Gracie,

Welcome...and ignore Tankie.

We only let him out in public on special occasions...closely supervised!
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

• Hi guys this is Chanakya ! I am typically a person harboring center-left of center world view and very nonchalant about organized religion.

Comment

• I'm an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist by occupation which is an allied health field very closely connected with Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Pediatrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chanakya View Post
                  I'm an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist by occupation which is an allied health field very closely connected with Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Pediatrics.
                  Welcome Chanakya!

And those skill sets will come in VERY handy when interacting with the denizens of the WAB!
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• heh, what he said^
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Chanakya View Post
                      I'm an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist by occupation which is an allied health field very closely connected with Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Pediatrics.
                      Chanakya, please forgive me in advance for taking liberty with finding the humour particularly since this is my first post as a new member. (Possibly too - it is I who is hard of hearing.)

A Speech Language Pathologist closely connected with Gastroentorology ? Interesting.
                      Is it true that some political candidates talk (stutter) out of their derriere ?
                      Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• greetings to you and your loved ones...

...for an exceptional healthy new year.

I am here to learn and read other points of view.
                        Now I know nothing but I am willing to learn before I am to old not to.

If I see an area where I can assist I will chirp, not loudly at first.
                        I am new to your forum and initially I must see where the passion lies and where sentiments are deep.
                        I'm only human and wish to remain on friendly terms. Thank you for welcoming me.

Comment

• I suppose I must be the first to belatedly welcome you to the club. Possibly the mods are put off by your somewhat unfortunate posting name but I am sure all look forward to hearing your views in a constructive manner.

Comment

• Thank you for your welcome, Snapper.
                            My name is P'Coffee but the website did not allow it, possibly due to the apostrophe.

Question : how does one edit a post...or is that not allowed ?
                            ie: I erroneously typed 'to' where I should have typed 'too' (in a post above).

Comment

• Hello,
                              I've lurked here, as a visitor, for a while, and just yesterday decided to join. I have considered doing so for quite some time, but the level of expertise and experience on this board can be rather... intimidating.

My background is I'm a former US Navy sailor, from 1979 to 1985. Stationed aboard the USS Mississippi (CGN40) from 1981-1985. I separated from the Navy as an IC2 (Interior Communications Technician, Second Class Petty Officer). I was qualified in Nuclear Propulsion.

I hope to be able to contribute now and then.

I hope, also, to avoid embarrassing myself. I believe there are no stupid questions, but I have been known to prove the existence of embarrassing ones...

Thank you.

Comment

• Cruiser,

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                X