This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy y'all,

I'm a professional accountant in Texas with a keen interest in history and military affairs. No military experience, just here to read and learn.

Mark

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Hello,

Singapore resident with a keen interest in politics and military conflict analysis. Used to be a member of the erstwhile worldaffairsboard.org a few years ago

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnet View Post
          Howdy y'all,

I'm a professional accountant in Texas with a keen interest in history and military affairs. No military experience, just here to read and learn.

Mark

Welcome. Don't hesitate to comment if you're so moved.

What part of Texas?
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by yid_1984 View Post
            Hello,

Singapore resident with a keen interest in politics and military conflict analysis. Used to be a member of the erstwhile worldaffairsboard.org a few years ago

Cheers
            Yid, welcome back. We're having some problems with the software. Situation improving gradually.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Welcome. Don't hesitate to comment if you're so moved.

What part of Texas?
              San Antonio

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnet View Post
                San Antonio
                Distant neighbors come September. Moving to Corpus.

Comment

• Welcome to Texas! We're about 2 hours apart on I-37. If you head up this way watch for State Troopers, they like to patrol that stretch for easy pickings. Corpus and the surrounding beach towns are popular recreation destinations for folks in central Texas.

Comment

• Hello, all!
                    I'm an long-term lurker, who had finally overcome his laziness to register an account and introduce myself. Considering that most (all?) Russians on this boards were banned for trolling over Ukraine affairs, I find opposite point of view lacking in recent threads.

Little about myself:
                    I was born and live in Moscow/Russia. I have Master degree in Economics, although I work as a senior software developer. I like to read articles on military equipment and foreign policies in my free time. I usally get my news from internet websites, using a mix of newsagencies from several countries (usually lenta.ru, bbc, cnn and unian.net).

Looking forward to improve my political education and rhetorical skills

Please, give me a grace time and dont hate me right away for being a Muscovite.

PS. Did I stole somebody's nickname? I got a creepy feeling that name "vodka" was already used by somebody some years ago.

Comment

• Welcome mate , Andrey is on board here as well ,,a fellow muscovite .

Comment

• Hey Tankie. Do you mean Andrey Egorov? I did not see his posts for months.

Comment

• Welcome, Vodka. No worries. We welcome the Russian POV, if not the propaganda. Enjoy the WAB. (If you were able to register as 'vodka', it's not used by someone else.)

Comment

• Welcome Vodka,

We encourage different views, just not trolling. You seem like someone who can separate the two. Looking forward to your input.

P.S. Hope Andrey is fine. Miss his insights and music
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by vodka View Post
                              Hey Tankie. Do you mean Andrey Egorov? I did not see his posts for months.
                              Yes mate, a cool guy is Andrey , no bodies fool and very respected
                              Last edited by tankie; 03 Oct 15,, 19:01.

Comment

• Now I was going to join discussion over Syrian war but forum does not likes my posts. Am I doing something wrong?

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Comment

Working...
                                X