Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here I thought that you'd be happy to have more tanker toads to balance out all these damn artillery types and battleship guys around here
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• New guys!

To be perfectly serious for a sec, what you're going to experience in this forum is something wonderful and rarely seen around the internet.

You'll see total professionals, people that have actually "been there and done that" discuss issues and world events. And I'm not just talking in military terms but also politically.

I advise you guys to read more and post less in those threads as what you might contribute to those threads are minimal and just "mess up the place" as S2 like to say. :)

Sometimes these fine gentlemen (and ladies), when bored or just in a goofy mood, will climb down and engage the rest of us mortal scum (as perfectly illustrated in the last page) in the weeds and then it's GAME ON!

So read more and engage less in the "serious" threads and if you are curious about something in that thread, ask your questions or make comments but in a respectful way and then come down to the weeds i.e. the silly threads where Benny, tankie, Doktor and I will welcome you with open arms and insult your (if you have any) intelligence. :)

Like I said before, the fun part is when these professionals make mistake and venture into the weeds (because they think they can be as goofy as us, or simply by making a wrong turn) where we inhibit and then WE CAN POUND ON THEM!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

That's when you see pictures of sheep, Celine Dion and Benny with a fresh hair cut.
      Last edited by YellowFever; 24 Nov 11,, 18:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Benny with a fresh hair cut.
        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
          Almost as bad as pictures of Celine or sheeps....
          Attached Files

Comment

• December 2010, I cut my hair and donated it so they cold make a wig for a child with cancer. Yellow's been fascinated ever since, I think it has something to do with the fact that they wouldn't (and still won't) let him play with scissors
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• It's really fascinating.

The eyes, the nose and mouth are all in the correct places and anatomically correct looking but it looks nothing vaguely human.....

Comment

It's really fascinating.

The eyes, the nose and mouth are all in the correct places and anatomically correct looking but it looks nothing vaguely human.....
                Hmm... that description reminded of a picture I saw a month or so ago. The one with a dude with jewelry and a weird hat

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Anyone care to introduce themselves?
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Hi, I'm Insane, pleased to meet you...

Comment

Hmm... that description reminded of a picture I saw a month or so ago. The one with a dude with jewelry and a weird hat
                      I use that picture in my neighbour hood watch area. Crime has reduced by 100%. Burglars have promised to return booty if they are removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        I use that picture in my neighbour hood watch area. Crime has reduced by 100%. Burglars have promised to return booty if they are removed.
                        Oh, I thought tankie came for a visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          *** Looking at Tankie, Yellar, Doktor, and Bigross ***

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
                          Compared to where I knew Tanker from, this place is the Rand corporation, Berkeley, and Oxford, rolled into one, competing with a mud-hut school in rural Gondwanastan. ;)

Comment

Oh, I thought tankie came for a visit.
                            I hate burglars but there is a limit to my cruelty

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              *** Looking at Tankie, Yellar, Doktor, and Bigross ***

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

How the hell do you think I feel?

You've lumped me in with those three degenerates.

Comment

degenerates.
                                You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Working...
                                X