• Welcome ,,,,our help , in what way ?

Comment

• Welcome Shamsur,

Hope you will enjoy your stay here

Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Welcome ,,,,our help , in what way ?
      He sure needs your help :)
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Well if he needs a hand here with this :tank:, or this :danc: im just the guy , ;)
        Last edited by tankie; 22 Nov 14,, 11:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamsurFA View Post
          Hi, I am Shamsur Rahman from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am a law student at University of Dhaka (top university in Bangladesh). I am new here. I wanna be a foreign policy expert in future. I wanna work on east-Asia and Middle-east. I need your help.
          Shamsur Mosai, welcome to WAB! (Mosai - Mister)
          Ki help chai aapner? (What kind of help do you need?)
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Greetings all.

I'm Wombat. As you should be able to guess, I'm Australian albeit a half-Aussie (the other half South African). My personal military background is hardly extensive (National Service in the Sth African Defence Force early 80's) but have been a long-term military history devotee and student.

My particular interests are the 1918 Western front battles, the US Civil War, the New Guinea Campaigns of WW2 (I'm the son of a vet), the Guadalcanal campaign and the Syrian campaign of 1941.

Looking forward to some interesting exchanges !

Comment

• Welcome, Wombat.

You will find a good home here!!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Welcome mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                  Welcome, Wombat.

You will find a good home here!!!
                  The wise man (not to say he is old, but he is ) said it well.

Welcome, Wombat!
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Studied Political Science in college, did a 4 year stint in the US Army in Logistics. Interested in international politics and relations. Also a history buff.

Comment

• Welcome to the WAB.

Comment

• Hey y'all,

I'm a professional land surveyor highly interested in history (particularly the American Civil War and World War II), geopolitics and military affairs.

I have no military experience at all, but my father was U.S. Army and a prisoner of war during WWII. My oldest brother also served in the army and worked for a major defense contractor all over the world.

I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little (surveying and fishing :)). I'm here to learn.

Regards, Glenn

Comment

• The "a little about a lot" part can get you in trouble, so I tend to keep my mouth shut and listen. :)

Comment

• Welcome aboard, surveyor. Don't worry about not knowing a lot. Just jump in with your 2 cents. That's pretty much what we all do. Enjoy.
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Howdy folks! Hope you enjoy your stay!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by MilkToast View Post
                                Studied Political Science in college, did a 4 year stint in the US Army in Logistics. Interested in international politics and relations. Also a history buff.
                                Hello, could you recommend me some good books on western political thoughts. From Plato to the modern times. I am interested in the subject.
                                Thanks in advance and welcome (I am a newbie too)!

Comment

Working...
                                X