• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    That'd be easy, anytime we see Hebrew alphabet you will face a hammer
    A bunch of nebbish schmucks doing their shtick.:whome:

Comment

uh that is yiddish, not hebrew and is usually quite easy to understand for anyone who speaks German.

Also most seem to agree with getting rid of the censor. Is there anyone left who wants to make a plea for keeping it?

Comment

Me! I approve of polite and civil discussion and not every other being four letters! I very rarely swear in real life and never when trying to argue a point, to which it is not an aid but a hindrance. I don't appreciate bad langauage... even when I ran a online game 'guild' I forbade it. In general it fosters a more respectful and civil discourse to keep bad langauge out.

Comment

The members of WAB can moderate their language quite easily and efficiently. How much profanity do you see, and how much of that do you think is due to the censor? Case in point, when's the last time you saw someone here try and use the word h00ters? More importantly, when someone goes on a rant and types out "what the fcuk" or "what the fvck", do you think they're kidding anyone?

Let's be mature about this, we're all (mostly) big kids here
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

After looking at the feedback most of the words have been removed from the filter, with a few exceptions (some of them spam related ). It is now possible to use words like Hooters or furburger without the filter kicking in. That said, this is not a free ticket to start throwing insults around (not even at Yellowbelly), and please don't start spamming swear words simply to find out which one are "freed". The Forum rules will still be enforced, and the whole thing is one a trial basis. If the results are not to our liking we'll simply reverse it.

Comment

Aww, c'mon, can't we cuss at Yellowbelly just for a bit? Please???
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You can call him Yellowbelly. Is there really a need for an even bigger Insult?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                  You can call him Yellowbelly. Is there really a need for an even bigger Insult?
                  There is no need for insult on Yellofin, but it's funny.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    There is no need for insult on Yellofin, but it's funny.
                    And fun!

Comment

Oooo....Yellowfin. That's a new one.

Lesse.....

Yello (Julie)
                      Yeller (Rusty)
                      Yellow Wee (Knaur Amarsh)
                      Yellow Belly (Julie - or southie)
                      Yellar (OoE)

...and now "Yellofin" (DoK)

Hey, as long as you don't call me German or "bigross" I'm fine with it...
                      Last edited by YellowFever; 03 Oct 11,, 17:53.

Comment

Wait....hold on.......

Furburger??

FURBURGER????

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                          Wait....hold on.......

Furburger??

FURBURGER????
                          I am going to use that in real life. Furburger!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Oooo....Yellowfin. That's a new one.

Lesse.....

Yello (Julie)
                            Yeller (Rusty)
                            Yellow Wee (Knaur Amarsh)
                            Yellow Belly (Julie - or southie)
                            Yellar (OoE)

...and now "Yellofin" (DoK)

Hey, as long as you don't call me German or "bigross" I'm fine with it...
                            Oi! You forgot one! I used to call you Old Yeller for a while way back when

Comment

Bollocks!

Tarek Morgen wrote:
                              and please don't start spamming swear words simply to find out which one are "freed".
                              Sorry dude. I just had to check.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                Oi! You forgot one! I used to call you Old Yeller for a while way back when
                                Yeah but you were just piggybacking off of Rusty's "yeller" so you don't get credit.

And if my memory serves me, it was either the Texas sheep seducer or the Kiwi sheep seducer who first called me that soon after Rusty dropped that moniker.

As usual, you're trying take credit for someone else's work.....like tankie does in the joke thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X