• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick
    **** you
    Benny
    Ass

.....Don't mind me...I'm just trying to figure out which bad words are banned and which isn't.

Comment

I'm definitely with the end it brigade - it's just pointless like. We all know what the words being used are, cussing is a perfectly acceptable form of communication in many instances where it's fully warranted and on top of that if you're worried about kids they'll tell you waaay worse than anything on the list. We ARE all adults so it should be a case of Amish style community shunning - if someone wants to make a fool out of themselves with curses let them, they reflect on themselves far worse than a filter. If I want to call you a D1ck you either are or aren't, but that's a valid discussion to be had......many of you are. Censorship is never the answer.

*Returns to puffing bong in the corner*.
      Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
      - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I installed ieSpell on my browser (IE 8) and it has been pretty good.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I don't care as long as the word "Yello" isn't on the list.
          Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

Another ****ing filet mignon is born.

Comment

Welcome, Kommie! You won't regret choosing to work with our firm!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Kommie and ''your firm'' isn't a bit contradictory?
                Those who know don't speak
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

It's Benny.

What are you gonna do?

:shrug:

Comment

I asked Kommie a while back, the screen name is not a reflection of political outlook
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Who cares about politics.It's all bussiness here.Bad publicity for your company,mate.Unless you work in the media,in which case you don't give a crap.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

"I don't care what they say about me, just make sure they spell my name right" - P.T. Barnum

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                          Who cares about politics.It's all bussiness here.Bad publicity for your company,mate.Unless you work in the media,in which case you don't give a crap.
                          The dental is great here. :Dancing-Banana:
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Get rid of the filter. Issue vacations to gratuitous potty-posters.

Or I'll just have to take up swearing in Spanish.

Comment

I can always curse in Hebrew, but the problem is you fellas won't know when you're being insulted...

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                I can always curse in Hebrew, but the problem is you fellas won't know when you're being insulted...
                                That'd be easy, anytime we see Hebrew alphabet you will face a hammer
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X