Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    Yeah but you were just piggybacking off of Rusty's "yeller" so you don't get credit.

And if my memory serves me, it was either the Texas sheep seducer or the Kiwi sheep seducer who first called me that soon after Rusty dropped that moniker.

As usual, you're trying take credit for someone else's work.....like tankie does in the joke thread.
    Huh , wh,, ehhhh :whome:

Comment

One fer yella

I text my wife yesterday saying: 'I have never loved you. The years I have spent with you have been hell and you make my life miserable. I hate the kids too, you can have full custody, I'm moving to america and starting a new life'

Damn autocorrect, I meant to write 'make me a sammich

Comment

Comment

Thankyou for killing another thread, tankie.

Comment

Thanks for making us all wish another thread was killed off by tankie, Yellowbelly.
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

cant fool the mods yella :pop:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                cant fool the mods yella :pop:
                No.

But fooling you and Benny...well....

Hey btw...too many changes here lately.... Who's stil mod and who's admin?

Comment

If their tag is green, they are staff. And they are green because they are envious of the state of blissful ignorance we live in
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Speaking of the rainbow... why tankie is blue?
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Explain this to me, Benny.

Why are some names gren, some light blue, some dark blue, and some black, and some kraut members yellow?

And do it fast because your minion is also looking at this thread and he's gonna say something smart-alecky and I'm gonna respond in a civilized manner and you'll get sucked in...and tankie will go on a rampage and say somehing unintelligible...etc..etc..

You know, the usual thing...

Comment

I explained it elsewhere: Green are mods, blue are military and defense professionals, and the rest of you are black. Tarek is Admin, so he's yellow. Yellow is a fool, so he's not Admin

Comment

The Colours reflect the membership to certain usergroups.

Tankie is blue because he is a Military professional. (That "being blue" means being drunk in German is just a coincidence). Defense Professionals have a slightly different shade of blue.
                          Mods are Green, Admins are yellow and retired staff members (Staff Emeritus) are grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Speaking of the rainbow... why tankie is blue?
                            Tankie is blue because he ran out of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              The Colours reflect the membership to certain usergroups.

Tankie is blue because he is a Military professional. (That "being blue" means being drunk in German is just a coincidence). Defense Professionals have a slightly different shade of blue.
                              Mods are Green, Admins are yellow and retired staff members (Staff Emeritus) are grey.
                              HAHA!!! In before the Krazy Kraut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                Tankie is blue because he ran out of beer.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Comment

Working...
                                X