Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    Looking for subsidies JAD?
    I am Republican. We don't believe in them. But, between you and me...
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Furburger... What is that I don't even...
      "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        And let me just add:

"Yella" by tankie.

Wouldn't want him to feel left out and do something he's never done before.....like go on a sober rant...
        One more..

Yellow foot

Comment

• Yellow Tail

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            In English to be blue is to be sad or depressed over something
            In Australia 'working blue' usually involves using the sort of words that are still on our banned list.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
              Then again it is pretty easy being both blues. Though I guess the main reason "being blue" does not mean being sad or depressed in German because that spot is already taken by "being German".
              ...and people say Germans have no sense of humour. ;)
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Thankyou, Tarek, for that well deserved time off without pay.

As I was going through life, contemplating my world without WAB, I have reached a conclusion vis-a-vis the public transportation system here in L.A.

What the hell is with these extended MTA buses in L.A.????

At least in London, they got those ugly double deckers. It's ugly but they don't take up much space.

But, nooooo...in L.A. they have to have these ugly buses that also take up alot of space so they create traffic jams left and right.

And the messed up thing is there are always less than 10 people in it.

So in conclusion, not only is there a vast conspiracy of Germans, Israelis and Macedonians against law abiding American citizens, the buses in L.A. are also ugly and get in the way...

Thankyou, Obama!

Sheesh.
                Last edited by YellowFever; 07 Oct 11,, 15:58.

Comment

• Time-Off? I only gave a small make-over.

Comment

• Yabut, being pinked is worse than time off.

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                      ...and people say Germans have no sense of humour. ;)
                      the electric fence joke only increased his pulse by 1 bpm - very tough this this one - like a tiger tank:scared:
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• The Germans have an awesome sense of humor!

They created Germany, for instance.....

Comment

• Oi now. Germans gave us things like the Autobahn to be jealous of, some of the best beer to be had anywhere, and some pretty hot looking women too (especially when you put them in leather or latex ;) Not to mention Streudel, as well as Brats to grill on a summer day and enjoy with sourkraut and that same cold beer. I think I could overlook something like 'a sense of humor much differing from ours' for all those other benefits. (and I haven't even dipped into their engineering yet...)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BB61Vet View Post
                            Oi now. Germans gave us things like the Autobahn to be jealous of, some of the best beer to be had anywhere, and some pretty hot looking women too (especially when you put them in leather or latex ;) Not to mention Streudel, as well as Brats to grill on a summer day and enjoy with sourkraut and that same cold beer. I think I could overlook something like 'a sense of humor much differing from ours' for all those other benefits. (and I haven't even dipped into their engineering yet...)
                            Ditto to the above , except sourkraut , jeez tried it once :slap:

Comment

• I love sourkraut - and can eat it straight from the jar, by the jarful :)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Humor is different in different cultures too - some things that are very funny in the US might not even be mildly amusing in England, and this is more pronouned when the languages is different.
                                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                                X