Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    Dude, you're struggling. You're pushing it. You had one good joke, embrace that. Don't try and force other jokes, they'll come when they do.
    Yeah well, what am I gonna do?

I'm a victim of my success.....

Comment

• Can y'all take this to the random thread...nothing to do with censorship.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Yellow should be censored on a regular basis
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Castrated wud be better , cut off his @#@~@ , see , censored . :whome:

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
            Can y'all take this to the random thread...nothing to do with censorship.
            Yes Sir!

I understand, Sir!

You don't have to tell ME twice, Sir!

Comment

• I know the censoring is relaxed. But somehow I managed to get censored in the hockey thread.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                I know the censoring is relaxed. But somehow I managed to get censored in the hockey thread.
                Bugger
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I know the censoring is relaxed. But somehow I managed to get censored in the hockey thread.
                  Boarding or Crosschecking?
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

That is just wrong and needs my attention at once. Would have taken care of it earlier, but I had clue that we had a hockey thread. Will change that right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                      That is just wrong and needs my attention at once. Would have taken care of it earlier, but I had clue that we had a hockey thread. Will change that right away.
                      ...by getting rid of the hockey thread :Dancing-Banana:
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                        ...by getting rid of the hockey thread :Dancing-Banana:
                        Oh well, he took our flags, one thread more or less...
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I will post the back story in the hockey thread later on what was censored and why I used the phrase. It's one of those "to make a short story long..." things.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                          X