Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    You can relax for the meantime. Tankie first has to focus and find out that you're not one of the voices in his head
    tankie........focus?

Comment

• That's why I said you've got time to relax. Jeez, I've seen 3 year old children with more intuitive reasoning than you
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• No, you said, and I quote, "tankie has to first focus and find out...." etc...etc.

Not "tankie might surprise us and focus one day for the first time in his life and even then, if the stars are aligned correctly, might find out..." etc...etc.....which is a more accurate statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Hey, unlike tankie, I know how to use (and spell) things like "deodorant" and "shower"
          Ahhh well , try using them then . :scared:

Comment

• "Kettle? It's for you, something about a Pot calling you black?"
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Woo hoo!!

Now all I need is TJ to show up and say something nasty about Dok.....
              :pop: :pop:

Comment

• You haven't mentioned sheep, there's no reason for TJ to show up yet

Comment

• Well, I haven't mentioned beer either but tankie shows up all the time and makes the damn place his home...

Comment

• Tankie doesn't need your beer. His blood was replaced by beer a couple eons ago. You don't think he types the way he does on purpose, do you?

Comment

• Typing?

I thought he used an Etch-a-Sketch.

Comment

• Now now girls , im in a good mood as my new toy is here so , carry on :whome:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          Now now girls , im in a good mood as my new toy is here so , carry on :whome:
                          Did it come through the mail in a brown paper bag labeled, "for massage purpose only"?

Comment

• Yellow, why do you know what's written on those kinds of packages?

Comment

• Because those companys harrass me all the time about using mine as a model.

Comment

• For the travel, pocket version

Comment

Working...
                                X