Speaker Wire to 3.5mm Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    :SIGHS: :MUTTERSABOUTYOUTHOFTODAY: :SHAKESHEADSADLYABOUTSTATEOFU.S.EDUCATION:

Named phone jack of course because

and yes, before you ask I am that old :)
    Is that you on the pic?

BTW 1/4" aint same as 3.5mm

Benny what would be your defense? Or you rest the case?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Too hungover from by birthday BBQ last night to care...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        :SIGHS: :MUTTERSABOUTYOUTHOFTODAY: :SHAKESHEADSADLYABOUTSTATEOFU.S.EDUCATION:

Named phone jack of course because

and yes, before you ask I am that old :)
        The Paeroa Manual Telephone Exchange (around 1950-52)
        Operators on duty: David Shaw, Mata Williams, Noeline Jordan
        The switchboards were made in Sweden by the Erikson Telephone Company and, at the time, served nearly 500 telephone subscribers in the Paeroa Borough and rural district.
        I also used to work at one of those telephone exchanges, the one at Riverton, New Zealand. Riverton had four switchboards, also the same as the one pictured - Erikson Telephone Company of Sweden. Seeing this pic brought back nostalgic memories.

Has anyone here got one of these switchboards up and running and with one or more old phones attached? I'd love to see a pic, and read about how you did it.

I hope to do that some day. A retirement project perhaps, (if there's still anyone alive with the techy know-how to help me set the thing up!)

Comment

Working...
        X