Username change request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username change request

Please change my username. New username DV RULES .

Thanks in advance.
    sigpic

I think you should send a request via PM to one of the admins, along with your reasoning for the name change
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

BR is right, an Admin is the only one who can do a name change. I'll pass it on. :)

Comment

Done

Comment

Umm, can I change my name to BennyWorshipsMe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
            Done
            Thanks once again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
              BR is right, an Admin is the only one who can do a name change. I'll pass it on. :)
              Thank you
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                You seem to be forgetting which one of us is the demigod and which one is the peon. I'll give you a hint: You're title has less syllables so you can read it properly and not get confused
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

OK, how about "BennyLovesMe" then?

Comment

Nope, still not gonna happen. At best maybe I have some sympathy or pity towards you and the sorry lot fate has seen fit to grant you in life, but that's about it

Comment

Hmmm...OK......

Then how about, "DamnIt'sEasyToRileupBenny" ...... still no good?

Comment

It's easy to rile my master? Will you tech me?
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

It's not easy to rile me at all. Your efforts amuse and entertain me, however

Comment

OK, how about "BennyLovesMe" then?
                            Hmmm...OK......

Then how about, "DamnIt'sEasyToRileupBenny" ...... still no good?
                            Sorry all taken. I do however have available Faranelli, Quasimodo and Feste. Perhaps all three together?
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Quasimodo with Faranelli's voice? Priceless!
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                              X