No announcement yet.

Username change request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever realistically photoshops Yellowbelly's face onto Quasimodo will get a butter cookie donation in their name
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You need photoshop for that?

Send me the Yello pic, I will send it back to you and gimme butter cookie donation:Dancing-Banana:
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

That's the problem, we need a pic of Yellow's face. I've tried with three different cameras and they all broke as soon as I pointed them in his general direction
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yep, even Google can't find a pic, only drawings and 3d models from Disney :P

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I am tempted to simply switch Bigross and Yellows user name with each other.

Comment

Can I have , einstein , seein as i only have one after me op :tankie:

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                I am tempted to simply switch Bigross and Yellows user name with each other.
                Now, why would you go and do something like that? Have I not been a faithful underling? I've not sent my mocking and scathing comments anywhere near the staff

Comment

What can I say? I am evil.

Comment

I'm sorry gentlemen, the thread I've just opened up precludes me from telling you what I really think.

I shall, however, retain the rights to reactivate this thread after all my questions have been answered in that thread.

Thank you.

Comment

Wuss!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                        Now, why would you go and do something like that? Have I not been a faithful underling? I've not sent my mocking and scathing comments anywhere near the staff
                        That's all part of Tarek's invasion plan.

Comment

The only thing Tarek knows how to invade is France and blood sucking vampire chicks....and the vampire chick wasn't even satisfied afterwards.

Comment

She wasn't a vampire when he met her.

Comment

He does have a certain charm with the ladies...

Comment

Yeah..the girls are attracted to that "I'm lost and I don't know what to do" types.

Comment

Working...
                                X