Water powered car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water powered car

Appols if this has been discussed before , but yumpin yimminy , I wants one of these kits :wors:

Dodge Pickup Burns 100% Water as Fuel! - YouTube

From what I have read, going back to the lawsuit of Stan Meyers (the inventor of this concept) Its bad science. A bad hoax to part you and your money.

Comment

Sometime a few years back I heard about some people experimenting with an H20 motor. Dont know whatever came of it. Have not heard anything since about it.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
        From what I have read, going back to the lawsuit of Stan Meyers (the inventor of this concept) Its bad science. A bad hoax to part you and your money.

Was Stan Meyers murdered to stop his concept getting on the market ???
        Last edited by tankie; 29 Aug 11,, 18:01.

Comment

Nonsense.

Water is burnt hydrogen. In other words the fuel has already been burned.

In my opinion this guy is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by FJV View Post
            Water is burnt hydrogen. In other words the fuel has already been burned.

In my opinion this guy is a fraud.
            Maybe your right , but theres lots trying to do it ,all my hopes dashed awwwww crap

but check out the links ;)

Comment

There's two ways to get water to run something... boil it and use the steam. It takes lots of energy to boil water and you need heat (electric, fossil fuel, nuclear, wind... your choice) or diassociating it into hydrogen and oxygen and then burning it so it turns back to H2O. And wonder of wonders, it takes roughly the same amount of energy to break the H and O bond as it gives back when it recombines into water. Actually, it will take more since there are always losses in the system (entropy) so you never get back what you put it. Anything else is mysticism that belongs in books by George R.R. Martin.

Comment

This is a Rube Goldberg electric vehicle - with an electrolysis loss loop - it would travel much further on batteries alone with the hydrogen scam system disconnected - it takes 55 amps to make the electrolysis work, so there must be a big battery pack in there - the truck chassis is needed to haul all those batteries. If they want an electric truck, why not remove the IC engine and all that eletrolysis junk and install more batteries and an electric motor?

I wonder how much they are charging for this - if they can find someone to pay them?
                Last edited by USSWisconsin; 24 Sep 11,, 17:43.
                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                X