No announcement yet.

The Vatican and NASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I do that once a couple of weeks ago and hang a "FIFY" on it and now every skinny college kid in Israel and bitter wankers that ride trikes in England are doing it...

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Man, I do that once a couple of weeks ago and hang a "FIFY" on it and now every skinny college kid in Israel and bitter wankers that ride trikes in England are doing it...
      Because yella ,,we can :pop:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Because yella ,,we can :pop:
        Great, I finally get to check something off in the "Things that Benny and tankie can do without adult supervision " list...

Comment

• I love how Yellow takes credit for something we've been doing for ages already. Can we call you Al Gore from now on?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• No..because unlike ManBearPig, I really did create the internet.

You're Welcome.

Comment

• Besides...what the hell do you want???

I finally got tankie off the subject of aliens.

Comment

• Scared he was getting too close to the truth about you? I mean, the only way you gotta be this easy to abuse is if you're not from around these parts...
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                  Besides...what the hell do you want???

I finally got tankie off the subject of aliens.
                  G,nite all , sleep well , yella dont go gerrin probed now :pari:

the truth is out there ,Yella or Scully , which dya prefer ;)

Comment

• Was listening to Rush 2112 the other and these lyrics reminded me of you Tankie; "They left our planet long ago, the elder race still learn and grow. Their power grows with purpose strong; to claim the home where they belong. Home to tear the Temples down... Home to change!"

Rush 2112 (Full Song) - YouTube

Comment

• There are lots of songs on this subject snaps , but ta for the thought , Rush seem to do a lot on the para theme etc ,

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Woodstock - YouTube

Comment

• "The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life."

BBC News - 'No evidence' for extraterrestrials, says White House

Comment

• Great, tankie hasn't posted here in 2 days and you had to go remind him this thread exists. Nice, real nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                            "The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life."

No way! I was expecting a long press release with all contact listed.
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Well that's it then , if the US has DENIED it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then they deffo exist .

All their pilots / astronuats who landed on the moon etc are LIARS , JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ and they put them in command of space missions , the fkin lyin bastards huh :whome:

If they told me (NASA) that the earth is round I would doubt their word

Never
                              A
                              Straight
                              Answer

And now the white house has made a statement , thats proof is it , B/S
                              Last edited by tankie; 08 Nov 11,, 20:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                                "The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life."

Thanks alot snapper!

Comment

Working...
                                X