No announcement yet.

The Vatican and NASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spaceship full of grumpy old right wing Brexit/Trump supporters? I think I'll wait for the next flight.
    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Well guys , can the WAB comment on this , the Vatican hall architecture and the implications , hey Monash this aint your find is it , lol .

https://youtu.be/yzurtPFe9jE

Comment

• Strange , not one reply from the Catholics on board ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=tankie;1021460]hey Monash this aint your find is it , lol .

Sorry Tankie been busy. Against my better judgement I had a look at the link. His presentation starts at idiotic and goes down hill from there - apparently an audience hall built in 1977 in the Vatican City of all places is 'really old' ...??? I literally couldn't watch this crap past his 3rd example of 'evidence'. People who believe this kind of shit should be on medication.
          Last edited by Monash; 09 Feb 17,, 11:57.
          If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• but but but , itsssss there .

Comment

• The pope also believe that the earth was created in 7 days, and that God miraculously impregnated a peasant girl....

Comment

• Originally posted by victohunt View Post
                The pope also believe that the earth was created in 7 days, and that God miraculously impregnated a peasant girl....
                With regards to the former the answer is no. The Churches position on evolution was clarified some decades ago - at an official level there is no conflict between Church doctrine and evolution. I'd look up the details but I already know the answer and you can look it up for yourself if can be bothered.

With regards to the latter - the doctrine of the 'Immaculate Conception' is technically exclusively Catholic since Luther used a form of words when discussing Jesus's conception to circumvent the Catholic doctrine. Adoration of Mary is also a common denominator amongst the Orthodox Churches who also don't share the doctrine. Beyond that it's a matter of personal faith so no further comment.
                Last edited by Monash; 24 Mar 17,, 07:54.

Comment

• https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8388591.html

Finally !!!!
                  We are/were not alone.
                  Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

• "could suggest might have been present" ?

They found some thiophenes.
                    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/...-pay-dirt-mars

Comment

Working...
                    X