The Vatican and NASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earths very near miss

Possible artifacts on asteroid YU55 | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Comment

• Chogy ???????????????????

UFO Chases Military Aircraft C-17 Incredible Footage! 11/11/11 - YouTube

Comment

• Another interesting link from UK the part where the guy thinks he lost an hour is funny ;) .

UFO Files: Documents Detailing UFO Sightings And An Alleged Alien Abduction In London Released | Strange News | Sky News
        Last edited by tankie; 27 Nov 11,, 14:39.

Comment

• A link to some good footage , photo's from way back , 1st vid on the homepage is interesting ref powered parachuting /but some which are dubious

http://www.ufocasebook.com/
          Last edited by tankie; 03 Dec 11,, 17:06.

Comment

• Hunter captures UFO in Nevada

http://http://news.yahoo.com/hunter-...HRlc3QD;_ylv=3
            While hunting alone in a remote part of Western Nevada recently, Robert Pitzer bagged himself a UFO. In fact, there wasn't much of a chase: The unidentified flying object touched down almost on top of him.

Pitzer was lugging a 12-gauge shotgun across the hardscrabble Nevada landscape when he looked up to see a bizarre object descending slowly toward the ground. He got out his phone and snapped some photos, racking his brain to figure out what the object might be. "It looked different than anything I've ever seen, without a doubt," Pitzer told ABC News 10 in his hometown of Auburn, Calif.

The strange object touched down near Pitzer — the only human being for miles — and bobbed up and down for a while in the wind. Pitzer tied it to a rock.

"I still didn't know quite what was going on," he said. "But I figured it's an experimental aircraft. That's when I noticed the JP Aerospace sticker on it."

Pitzer called JP Aerospace, a spaceflight research organization, and learned that the flying object was a high altitude balloon platform meant to carry science experiments to the edge of space. The platform had been launched using helium balloons two hours prior from a starting point 50 miles away, but one of its balloons burst, causing the craft to slowly fall back to Earth. [UFO Sightings Spiked This Summer]

A camera on the balloon platform shot some footage of the bewildered hunter during its descent.

As for Pitzer, he has since gotten a lot of mileage out of his unusual hunting story, telling all his friends, "I encountered a UFO!"

"Never seen anything quite like this come out of the sky," he said. "And probably never will again!"
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gun Grape; 03 Dec 11,, 19:42.

Comment

• /\

Comment

• ^^ Love that little attachment of my old tank Eric..Track bashing was a pain in the proverbial, especially at muddy Cambrai after Hugh Ellis said "go get 'em" :tank:

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  ^^ Love that little attachment of my old tank Eric..Track bashing was a pain in the proverbial, especially at muddy Cambrai after Hugh Ellis said "go get 'em" :tank:
                  Yea but with a 6 to 8 man crew it werent so hard

Comment

• Those "olde tyme" WW1 tankers had titanium nads before pure titanium was even commonly available!

In fact, ALL WW1 front-line troops ---> massive respect.

Back to your regularly scheduled UFO thread.

P.S. I don't have a clue about the object "chasing" the C-17. Perhaps it is a wire-towed decoy or ECM module.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                      Those "olde tyme" WW1 tankers had titanium nads before pure titanium was even commonly available!

In fact, ALL WW1 front-line troops ---> massive respect.

Back to your regularly scheduled UFO thread.

P.S. I don't have a clue about the object "chasing" the C-17. Perhaps it is a wire-towed decoy or ECM module.
                      It seems to catch up then slow down , but assurances were made it wasnt been towed ?

Comment

• The cargo door is opened, gotta tell you something.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          The cargo door is opened, gotta tell you something.
                          Is it ??

Comment

• Some amusing stories and good links to other sites ,,enjoy

UFO Digest Newsletter December 15, 2011

Comment

• Make your own mind up as to these allegations

Real Life On Mars You Must See It Unbelievable Nasa We Want The Truth Ufo Ovni Disclosure Project - YouTube

Comment

• Hmmmm interesting , wiki founder involved

WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X