The Vatican and NASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    Now now , tankie, I got to WAB a full 4 months before you did.

Be nice to your elders.
    :

No problem , dya want a faster than light zimmer ,,,,,cheaper than a TVR :pop:

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      LoL....I thought so.

Hell, I had to say something to make the wanker go to sleep. He was here until 30 minutes ago writing love messages to me.

Not a pretty picture....
      Your a politico aint ya , lyin turd

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Your a politico aint ya , lyin turd
        Why the repetition?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Why the repetition?
          So good to say it twice

Comment

• Tankie, you've lost me when you claimed the bulk of the moon-landing astronauts are all liars. These are professional military men. And the size of this conspiracy makes it all but impossible to maintain.

The whole alien conspiracy thing defies mathematics. Apparently, there are hundreds if not thousands of the buggers flying around for decades if not millenia. Yet we still lack real proof. Why is that?

To achieve full-on proof, we need one of two things to happen. We need either a vehicle, or an alien, to appear before a large number of people... I'm talking the size of a city, hundreds or thousands of people, with cameras rolling, in broad daylight. Note that it's got to be better than tiny glints or lights bobbing around the sky, or a skulking alien shape in the bushes at 3:00 A.M. We need a recognizable craft slowly flying overhead... like "District 9". A mothership would be nice.

Or, historically, how about one, just ONE obvious alien technology found inside of archaeology? Like Howard Carter finding an LCD flat-screen device inside Tut's tomb? Or someone digging up something glaringly alien. It hasn't happened.

We need an actual alien interacting with a large number of people. Not grainy bogus "autopsy" footage, or yet another faked reptilian at the window.

It's entirely too convenient that every single encounter of any apparent authenticity belongs to some government. That way, when the supporting evidence is lacking, we can claim "cover up!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Tankie, you're an atheist, right? At least that's what your sig said for a long time. Here's my theory on the UFO conspiracy phenomenon....

It is pretty obvious that there is something in the human species that causes mankind to seek something outside of himself, something bigger and awe-inspiring. We look to daily life and looming mortality, and find it banal and unsatisfying. "Is this all there is?". Early theologians called it a "God-shaped hole in every human being"." A void that people need to fill with something grand, spiritual, awesome, and powerful.

Primitive men filled it with gods, devils, spirits, kami, monsters lurking in the night. These evolved into modern takes on the spiritual, including both monotheism, and the Eastern mysticisms. But the modern trend is a larger number of atheists than ever before. With the god-shaped hole voided once again, it becomes filled with the notion of a grand galactic family, with a pantheon of creatures of awesome powers, and the promise of something better, something infinite/immortal, for mankind.

I'd love to see a poll taken that compares belief in UFO vs. personal belief in the spiritual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
              Tankie, you've lost me when you claimed the bulk of the moon-landing astronauts are all liars. These are professional military men. And the size of this conspiracy makes it all but impossible to maintain.

The whole alien conspiracy thing defies mathematics. Apparently, there are hundreds if not thousands of the buggers flying around for decades if not millenia. Yet we still lack real proof. Why is that?

To achieve full-on proof, we need one of two things to happen. We need either a vehicle, or an alien, to appear before a large number of people... I'm talking the size of a city, hundreds or thousands of people, with cameras rolling, in broad daylight. Note that it's got to be better than tiny glints or lights bobbing around the sky, or a skulking alien shape in the bushes at 3:00 A.M. We need a recognizable craft slowly flying overhead... like "District 9". A mothership would be nice.

Or, historically, how about one, just ONE obvious alien technology found inside of archaeology? Like Howard Carter finding an LCD flat-screen device inside Tut's tomb? Or someone digging up something glaringly alien. It hasn't happened.

We need an actual alien interacting with a large number of people. Not grainy bogus "autopsy" footage, or yet another faked reptilian at the window.

It's entirely too convenient that every single encounter of any apparent authenticity belongs to some government. That way, when the supporting evidence is lacking, we can claim "cover up!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Tankie, you're an atheist, right? At least that's what your sig said for a long time. Here's my theory on the UFO conspiracy phenomenon....

It is pretty obvious that there is something in the human species that causes mankind to seek something outside of himself, something bigger and awe-inspiring. We look to daily life and looming mortality, and find it banal and unsatisfying. "Is this all there is?". Early theologians called it a "God-shaped hole in every human being"." A void that people need to fill with something grand, spiritual, awesome, and powerful.

Primitive men filled it with gods, devils, spirits, kami, monsters lurking in the night. These evolved into modern takes on the spiritual, including both monotheism, and the Eastern mysticisms. But the modern trend is a larger number of atheists than ever before. With the god-shaped hole voided once again, it becomes filled with the notion of a grand galactic family, with a pantheon of creatures of awesome powers, and the promise of something better, something infinite/immortal, for mankind.

I'd love to see a poll taken that compares belief in UFO vs. personal belief in the spiritual.

I NEVER CALLED THEM LIARS ,,THE WHITEHOUSE HAS ALL BUT DONE THAT

I was being sarcastic . they have in one shot , discredited highly intelligent people ie the crews , hence my emoticon of satire . But do we lack real proof , answer , the proof is there , we just aint privy to it ,YET , as in admission by the powers that be . IMO.

Heres my original post again Chogy , being sarcastic

Well that's it then , if the US has DENIED it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then they deffo exist .

All their pilots / astronuats who landed on the moon etc are LIARS , JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ and they put them in command of space missions , the fkin lyin bastards huh
              :whome:

If they told me (NASA) that the earth is round I would doubt their word

Never
              A
              Straight
              Answer

And now the white house has made a statement , thats proof is it , B/S
              Last edited by tankie; Yesterday at 19:00.

Sarcasm it was Chogy , directed at the statement from the Whitehouse , maybe I should have wrote it better for understanding . You know fine well I cant give definitive proof , a mere atheistic mortal , but some people can , and have , only to be mocked /ridiculed/scorned , but not all . ;)
              Last edited by tankie; 09 Nov 11,, 15:31.

Comment

Been done in UFO Digest and other forums but ok why not start one here :)

Comment

• Here ya go Chogy , from UFO Digest , on the same train of thought as yourself

Poll
                  Do you believe UFO Digest should publish articles where the writer's arguments are based entirely on Biblical texts?
                  Yes
                  34%
                  No
                  51%
                  Not sure
                  15%
                  Total votes: 68
                  2 comments Older polls

Comment

• Could this be the ONE defining piece we seek , or is it another hoax ,,watch and you decide .

Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Result - YouTube

Comment

• Whoa ease up there big guy, the convolution of the sarcasm was beyond me. I know you respect military men, being one yourself. All is well.

My point with the spiritual question was this - and not necessarily directed at you - the "cult" of the UFO is very similar to many other religious faiths. We have testimony, lots of it, tantalizing hints, but no 100% solid proof. I am wondering if the bulk of UFOlogists are filling a spiritual void in their lives with a quest for the all-powerful intergalactic alien, come to "save us from ourselves."

Absolutely no mockery intended.
                      Last edited by Chogy; 10 Nov 11,, 15:05.

Comment

Whoa ease up there big guy, the convolution of the sarcasm was beyond me. I know you respect military men, being one yourself. All is well.

My point with the spiritual question was this - and not necessarily directed at you - the "cult" of the UFO is very similar to many other religious faiths. We have testimony, lots of it, tantalizing hints, but no 100% solid proof. I am wondering if the bulk of UFOlogists are filling a spiritual void in their lives with a quest for the all-powerful intergalactic alien, come to "save us from ourselves."

Absolutely no mockery intended.
                        And I never thought there was Chogy , I genuinely thought you had missed the sarcastic retort ref the whitehouse statement ,, but , yup , all's well m8y .

Comment

• An interesting read and a take on religeon .Taken from UFO Digest

by Neil Gould, 6 Nov 2011

It is just as difficult for the uninitiated public to comprehend the word “Disclosure” as it is to comprehend the words “UFO” and “ET”; why? Because of the various “elitist” driven processes put in place specifically designed to misdirect public attention through manipulation of societal institutions, preventing a revolution involving free energy and exotic technologies, powerful enough to unmask, unseat and destroy the “military metaphysic” and its complicit oil industry partners, who coat every aspect of geopolitical activity on this planet.

It is estimated that around 4.5billion people are deliberately left out of the world economy, kept poor, squashed under the weight of an economic feudal pyramid, within which pharmaceutical companies have used humans as lab rats, countries exploited, mineral wealth stolen, governments corrupted and bonded as slaves through the fractional banking system that prints money out of thin air, simultaneously creating a never ending debt.

During the recent Philippines UFO Conference, hosted by Tony Israel and Ed Neri, founders of the UFO Society of the Philippines, the writer’s presentation, titled “Pillars of the Worldview” was designed to shock the attending audience of spiritual leaders, retired army personal and the general public, into realizing just why it is that the whole world including the Philippines are in a state of financial and economic chaos with limited perspectives on all matters relating to the global media truth embargo with regard to the ET presence here on planet Earth. The presentation put into place the fundamentals that cocoon the UFO and ET reality and methods used by the global elite to obfuscate information associated with the ET issue.

2nd Philippine Conference 2011

In explaining the seven pillars of the worldview it was important to explain firstly, the meaning of “elites” and how they are able to move with impunity between three important structures; Military, Financial and Political, holding interlocking directorships between all. “These elites in the “big three” institutional orders have an “uneasy” alliance based upon their “community of interests” driven by the “military metaphysic,” which has transformed the economy into a ‘permanent war economy”.

Harvard Professor of Psychiatry, Dr John Mack described the “politics of ontology”, how a small group was able to determine what was real and what was not real within our reality. The writer chose 7 pillars that he thought would be enough to prove that the politics of ontology had caused almost irreparable damage to the psych of mankind, effectively holding up his spiritual, cognitive and technological evolution.

1.Religious Institutions

Planetary division though belief in a God spell.

Religious leaders acting as intermediaries between man and the Gods, just as they did during the Sumerian era.

Religious dogma used to keep people in a state of fear and obedience.

The Catholic Church once believed the Earth was flat, the solar system revolved around Earth; control of 1.2billion minds.

The unsavory behavior between priest and children; “do as I say, not as I do”.

My God is better than your God.

2. Educational Institutions

Every museum has 2 doors.

The removal of historical artifacts.

Promote Angels, not ETs

Elite control over Universities.

Carry out religious agendas in schools

Carry out policies formulated within the Condon report, Robertson Panel and other false flag operations to demystify UFOS.

Only brightest students are recruited into Black Ops or special military programs.

3. Financial Institutions

CFR – Control of the Federal Reserve.

FED is privately owned.

Fiat currency – world loans for geopolitical control.

Central banks control transfer of world money, drawing governments into debt.

US$1.7 Trillion drawn from US treasury by military – Black Ops; without congressional oversight.

Elites leverage humanity into a predetermined worldview.

4. Global Elites

Weave between the Politics, Economic and Military structures, holding interlocking directorates.

Economic, Politic and Military have an uneasy alliance based on a community of interests “Military Metaphysic” creating a permanent war economy”.

They are members of CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and secret societies.

Create scarcities; maintain our addiction to oil and a world of shortages.

They receive the benefits of back-engineered ET technology; some used as exotic weapons.

5. Military Industrial Complex

Made up of military subcontractors – some are household names.

Guardians of back engineered ET technology.

Operate without congressional oversight.

Part of the Shadow Government

“Can take ET home” – Ben Rich – CEO of Lockheed Skunkworks

6. A controlled Press

Censors and directs world news on behalf of the elite.

Promote elite’s favorite election candidates.

Used to ridicule break-through discoveries that threaten ‘elitist’ interests i.e. cold fusion

Ridicule UFOs and Contactees to protect the oil industry.

Keep humanity in a state of fear and obedience.

The Press shapes society’s Worldview.

7. Intelligence services

Operate a world wide web of ET craft surveillance, telecommunications and anything that poses a threat to the elites.

Operates counter intelligence programs against contactees, including military abductions [MILAB]

They comprise of several covert agencies within their compartmentalized organization.

NSA has remote neural monitoring systems that can track the electromagnetic footprint of individuals as well as influence brain patterns.

Processes within the chosen 7 Pillars of the Worldview, overlay the others, forming an impenetrable psychological barrier which retards human cognitive abilities; the knowledge that higher life forms exist, that we are and have always been visited by ETs, that ET technology is being back engineered, that technology transfer programs are taking place between humans and ETs, that our press censors most of our reality and is owned by the elites, that the Federal Reserve is private and our intelligence services have been running counter intelligence programs [COINTELPRO] since the late 1940’s; the crash at Roswell , new Mexico in 1947 and the arrival of the Space Brothers in the early 1950’s.

The audience realized that as soon as they left the auditorium, they would be stepping out into a controlled environment, now armed with the exopolitical knowledge that the future depends on their own actions and how they would disseminate what they had learned. Some attendees questioned Project Bluebook, The Robinson Panel, the Condon report and many other false flag operations designed to keep the illusions in place. They wondered if they actually played a part in the entrapment of humanity by being politically passive.

G. Aartson, Ed Neri, Stan Ho, Tony Israel, N.Gould & D.Weir

A retired military officer approached the writer, concerned that there had been no Exopolitical conferences in the Philippines that could have educated the public earlier; “It could perhaps have saved us from exploitation by our own leaders, who have plundered our economic wealth and natural resources into their own pockets, whilst keeping us poor and ignorant of possible relationships with other more advanced friendly worlds””. The writer agreed with the retired officer that Disclosure of the ET presence could never come from the Governments, most of all the US Government. The power structures of the 7 Pillars ensured that. The Officer then stated; “nobody in power would ever give up that power for the benefit of humanity”. He then placed his hand on his chin clenching it in frustration and said;

“Think of the green revolution and technological change in paradigm that would take place on this planet; think of all those billions of poor people with hidden talent that could be brought into a new world economy if only the people were told the truth. It is unfathomable for me to even guess what technology the military have from the ETs, hidden to prevent the world from having fresh water, food and jobs for all and end the reliance on oil; Some of these points that you mentioned in your Exopolitics lecture would end scarcity and war on this planet – our universities need to introduce Exopolitics as an essential part of their syllabus”.

The final speaker was author of the book, “A Herald for the Space Brothers”, Gerard Aartson who delivered an uplifting and extremely informative presentation on Adamski, the Space People and Ascended Masters; a tonic for the audience and gateway to a new climate of optimism for the future. Aartson explained historical aspects of positive ETs and how they operate using advanced physics with which they can transition from one frequency of existence to another and of their understanding of physical matter, not just our 3D solids, liquids, gas and plasma but a further 3 etheric states of matter.

Gerard Aartson

The Conference ended with Aartsen’s assurance that one day we would all benefit from our mentoring ET brothers, who would enable every family to be in possession of a small power unit in their homes to provide unlimited free energy from the cosmos. Aartsen assured all that the ETs would make themselves known to the public at the right time, speaking to all in their own language.

Comment

• I cant vouch the authenticity of this , but its funny ;)

NEIL ARMSTRONG'S SECRET, GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU SMILE

ON JULY 20, 1969, AS COMMANDER OF THE APOLLO 11 LUNAR MODULE, NEIL ARMSTRONG WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SET FOOT ON THE MOON.

HIS FIRST WORDS AFTER STEPPING ON THE MOON, "THAT'S ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND," WERE TELEVISED TO EARTH AND HEARD BY MILLIONS.

BUT JUST BEFORE HE RE-ENTERED THE LANDER, HE MADE THE ENIGMATIC REMARK "GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY".

MANY PEOPLE AT NASA THOUGH IT WAS A CASUAL REMARK CONCERNING SOME RIVAL SOVIET COSMONAUT.

HOWEVER, UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO GORSKY IN EITHER THE RUSSIAN OR AMERICAN SPACE PROGRAMS.

OVER THE YEARS MANY PEOPLE QUESTIONED ARMSTRONG AS TO WHAT THE 'GOOD LUCK, MR. GORSKY' STATEMENT MEANT, BUT ARMSTRONG ALWAYS JUST SMILED.

ON JULY 5, 1995 IN TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA , WHILE ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOLLOWING A SPEECH, A REPORTER BROUGHT UP THE 26- YEAR-OLD QUESTION TO ARMSTRONG. THIS TIME HE FINALLY RESPONDED.

MR. GORSKY HAD DIED, SO NEIL ARMSTRONG FELT HE COULD NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WHEN HE WAS A KID GROWING UP IN A SMALL MID-WESTERN TOWN, HIS NEIGHBORS WERE MR. AND MRS. GORSKY.
                            ONE DAY IN 1938, HE WAS PLAYING BASEBALL WITH A FRIEND IN THE BACKYARD. HIS FRIEND HIT THE BALL, WHICH LANDED IN HIS NEIGHBOR'S YARD BY THEIR BEDROOM WINDOW.

AS HE LEANED DOWN TO PICK UP THE BALL, YOUNG ARMSTRONG HEARD MRS. GORSKY SHOUTING AT MR. GORSKY.

"SEX! YOU WANT SEX?! YOU'LL GET SEX WHEN THE KID NEXT DOOR WALKS ON THE MOON!"

TRUE STORY.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              I cant vouch the authenticity of this... ;)

TRUE STORY.
                              Yep, it IS funny.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                                Yep, it IS funny.
                                Only for those with a sense of humour

TRUE STORY

Comment

Working...
                                X