X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    Thanks alot snapper!
    Yea cheers snaps , woo hoo .

The only reason they have denied it is that they have been reading WAB n realised the games up /rumbled /screwed/ lies r US . ;)
    Last edited by tankie; 08 Nov 11,, 20:08.

Comment

• Tankie, where's Mr. lukins?

Did he give up on you, too?

Comment

Tankie, where's Mr. lukins?

Did he give up on you, too?
        Dunno m8 , I just got back from a tribunal hearing ,,but he will be in the joust forsooth ,,,,u poor misguided fools will realise before long that they are we n we are they , sooooooooo bring it on :mocan:

Comment

• Distance involved , they are still thinking like a yoomin :bang:

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
          The White House says extraterrestrials have not contacted the human race
          The U.S. government says there's no evidence of life outside our planet
          Thousands sign a petition asking for a government response on alien contact
          Many Americans believe in an extraterrestrial presence
          Washington (CNN) -- The White House position on extraterrestrials is now clear: aliens haven't contacted Earth, but that doesn't mean the U.S. government isn't looking for them.
          "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," wrote Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy in a blog post on the White House website.
          The response went on to say that even though there is no proof that life exists outside Earth, "that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored," he said
          The petitions were submitted through "We the People," a White House initiative that promises a White House response to any petition that can garner 5,000 signatures in 30 days.
          This response by the White House satisfies the demands of two petitions, one of which garnered over 12,000 signatures.
          That petition called on the White House to "formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race."
          "Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence," stated the petition. "Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth."
          According to the White House, however, "there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."
          But Larson indicated that a host of government agencies are working "toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth," including the Mars Science Laboratory, SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Kepler, the NASA spacecraft.
          And even though the White House was clear that there is no credible evidence that aliens have contacted earth, Larson did point out that the odds are in favor of extraterrestrial existence, but not contact.
          "Many scientists and mathematicians... have come to the conclusion that the odds are pretty high that somewhere among the trillions and trillions of stars in the universe there is a planet other than ours that is home to life," wrote Larson. "However, that the odds of us making contact with any of them — especially any intelligent ones — are extremely small, given the distances involved

:bang::bang:

Comment

• What's your problem? The odds are astronomical. As the Colonel pointed out, any alien species would have to be within 200 light years or so for us/them to "see" each other
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I don't have a problem , people thinking that others cant see/reach us MAY have a problem , can you not understand that concept may have well been conquered by far superior intelligence millenia ago . Just think that just over 100 years ago , there was the gunfight at the ok coral , we seem to have come on in leaps and bounds since then app 70 years after that event we landed on the moon , just saying , a piss in the pond regarding time ;) , but to reiterate Ben , I do not have a problem , just my own thoughts and opinions , as does everyone .And neither you , the Col , or the White house will convince me otherwise that life is not abundant in the universe , I do understand your arguments about time and space in OUR present time and how Einstein showed we cant beat the speed of light but , try to understand , it may be wrong . It could all have been beaten / conquered or space bent ,other dimensions , yellas arse , oops wormholes ,

I DONT KNOW BUT AM OPEN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF ARGUMENTS ,,,,,,,oh , anymore on the neutrinos yet ??

I will make a bet that no'one here has read ALL the posts and links I posted from totally credible people .Some which you called BS on , I posted more links to the fact ,,,,,tumbleweed tumbleweed .

PS quotes from the whitehouse Presidents , the USA glorious infallible leaders who are above reproach ,,demi Gods in some eyes ,and can never give out disinformation

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

There will be no whitewash at the whitehouse

I wonder when Obama will slip , if he already hasnt ,,politico's the world over are fkin liars

TTFN :)
              Last edited by tankie; 09 Nov 11,, 06:21.

Comment

• By the way , ever heard of the phrase ,,monkey see monkey do ,,,,

check out the link posted ref biblical ancient art , and some cave paintings ;) we have been and are continuing to be lied to by the powers that be , im glad the USA officially denies ,,,,, thats good enuff for me ,,TO BELIEVE ,,IMO, they are here . :)

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  I don't have a problem.....
                  Well, there's your first mistake, right there.....

Comment

Well, there's your first mistake, right there.....
                    Shit , yea yer right ,,mods ban yella , end of problem :tankie:

Comment

• Now now , tankie, I got to WAB a full 4 months before you did.

Be nice to your elders.

Comment

• Wait, strike that.

If I use that logic, Benny is elder to me and we just can't have that.....

Comment

• Quick thinking on your part. Good call...
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            Quick thinking on your part. Good call...
                            LoL....I thought so.

Hell, I had to say something to make the wanker go to sleep. He was here until 30 minutes ago writing love messages to me.

Not a pretty picture....
                            Last edited by YellowFever; 09 Nov 11,, 08:08.

Comment

• Why didn't you tell him there was an alien sighting 3 blocks down away from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                Why didn't you tell him there was an alien sighting 3 blocks down away from him?
                                Funny you should say that , this is where my G/F (while i watch ) walks the dog .

UAP: . Cumbrian UFO Ovnis - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X