Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
    Kind of doubt that. Back than we had reasonable and serious men in charge of those nukes on both sides, now we have millions of low iq idiots willing to blow up at any time and place for completely irrational reasons. Call me old fashion but I really miss the nuke scare.
    Generation before that and the one earlier started world wars of mutual annhilation. Which reduced the nutters in the future

Comment

• This ordeal with migrants is a joint effort of US, Russia and Eu. Insider source. The idea is to pick the best and brightest for Eu and we will get low iq tribal scumbags. Like a sewer drain.
      Last edited by Versus; 27 Nov 17,, 14:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
        Tac nukes belong to the same library section as limited nuclear war - fiction.

India is to blame for Pakistani nukes.

Hug your children.
        Then US is to blame for Chinese nukes. It doesn't stop. The issue is not with China, but your pet dog. For Gods sake, Pak is killing NATO/IS/US/Indian soldiers. And you, according to your posts still consider Pak an ally. And the Indians are the enemy. I, either don't understand you, or you do not understand Pakistan.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Kind of doubt that. Back than we had reasonable and serious men in charge of those nukes on both sides, now we have millions of low iq idiots willing to blow up at any time and place for completely irrational reasons. Call me old fashion but I really miss the nuke scare.
          This is something I do not understand. Muslims kill people, all gather and chant 'not all muslims are like them'. Why isn't any muslim figure spearheading the non-violence movement? Is this a Hindu/Christainty/Jew problem? OOE, Sir, we have seen enough violence for the last 20 years, as an Indian since 1947. Call a spade a spade and bomb them.
          Last edited by Oracle; 27 Nov 17,, 16:43.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            Then US is to blame for Chinese nukes.
            What? The USSR gave China her nuke. The PRC was a Soviet ally until the late 1960s.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            It doesn't stop. The issue is not with China, but your pet dog. For Gods sake, Pak is killing NATO/IS/US/Indian soldiers.
            Please show me where a Pakistani soldier has killed a NATO soldier.

And you, according to your posts still consider Pak an ally. And the Indians are the enemy. I, either don't understand you, or you do not understand Pakistan.
            A matter of history. Pakistan became our ally when you became allies with the USSR. That is a fact of history. In the scheme of things, the Taliban, ISIS, and your petty border disputes are mere annoyances. 35,000+ nuclear warheads aimed at us make your points extremely small.
            Chimo

Comment

This is something I do not uunderstand. Muslims kill people, all gather and chant 'not all muslims are like them'. Why isn't any muslim figure spearheading the non-violence movement? Is this a Hindu/Christainty/Jew problem? OOE, Sir, we have seen enough violence for the last 20 years, as an Indian since 1947. Call a spade a spade and bomb them.
              The very fact that Indian Muslims in the Indian Army are fighting and killing Pakistanis proves your points wrong.
              Chimo

Comment

What? The USSR gave China her nuke. The PRC was a Soviet ally until the late 1960s.

Please show me where a Pakistani soldier has killed a NATO soldier.

A matter of history. Pakistan became our ally when you became allies with the USSR. That is a fact of history. In the scheme of things, the Taliban, ISIS, and your petty border disputes are mere annoyances. 35,000+ nuclear warheads aimed at us make your points extremely small.
                It is Pak Army that is directing the assaults on US troops. Your leaders are saying that as of now.

We became an ally with the USSR, because Kennedy didn't support us in the 1962 war. What were we suppossed to do then?

And Sir, no, it's not a petty border dispute, people get killed almost on an everyday basis.

I wish you were POTUS, and cut off every relation with Pak. We would make a mincemeat out of a nuclear Pakistan.

The day, US stops interfering, we will decisively decide. Big talk, I know, you guys need to back off first.

Comment

The very fact that Indian Muslims in the Indian Army are fighting and killing Pakistanis proves your points wrong.
                  That is a wrong statement. I am not asking any Muslim to show patriotism. Heck, I will punch the ones asking me to show mine. My issue is with the millions of Muslims who stay silent, and, maybe support the terrorist narrative.

Comment

It is Pak Army that is directing the assaults on US troops. Your leaders are saying that as of now.
                    No, we are not. No Pakistani Command Post is directing action for the Taliban. And if the Pakistanis are in control of the Taliban, they would not have Taliban problems in their own provinces. What they have now is a bunch of warlords who can be bought and sold at the slightest whims. It's a Mafia war only these crime lords have real military forces.

We became an ally with the USSR, because Kennedy didn't support us in the 1962 war. What were we suppossed to do then?
                    We were damned busy with the Cuban Missile Crisis and we saw the thing as your fault when Nehru publically tried to evict the Chinese from the disputed area.

And Sir, no, it's not a petty border dispute, people get killed almost on an everyday basis.
                    The 4th Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group was to faced the 16th Guards and the 1st Moscow Armies. That's 60,000 men against 5,000 with around 12 nukes involved. Your border disputes doesn't even come close to those numbers.

I wish you were POTUS, and cut off every relation with Pak. We would make a mincemeat out of a nuclear Pakistan.
                    Way above my pay grade.

The day, US stops interfering, we will decisively decide. Big talk, I know, you guys need to back off first. Yeah back off.
                    You don't think things through. If you decisively decide things, you will have another Bangladesh on your borders.
                    Chimo

Comment

That is a wrong statement. I am not asking any Muslim to show patriotism. Heck, I will punch the ones asking me to show mine. My issue is with the millions of Muslims who stay silent, and, maybe support the terrorist narrative.
                      What the hell are you talking about? They're killing each other right now in Iraq.
                      Chimo

Comment

Naser Oric, the Srebrenica Muslim commander was once Milosevic's security detail and that didn't stop him to be very creative with a knife there, despite general narrative about Srebrenica's story.
                        Last edited by Versus; 27 Nov 17,, 17:20.

Comment

• Things are boiling again here. Allegedly in March we should get more Migs and three S-300 batteries. But yea, general feeling leaves very bad taste. Next year will be quite "interesting".
                          Last edited by Versus; 27 Nov 17,, 17:27.

Comment

No, we are not. No Pakistani Command Post is directing action for the Taliban. And if the Pakistanis are in control of the Taliban, they would not have Taliban problems in their own provinces. What they have now is a bunch of warlords who can be bought and sold at the slightest whims. It's a Mafia war only these crime lords have real military forces.
                            Why will the Paks do that in the open? Sorry. Do not agree. Bruce Riedel to C.Fair everyone says otherwise. You are joking with me right?

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                            We were damned busy with the Cuban Missile Crisis and we saw the thing as your fault when Nehru publically tried to evict the Chinese from the disputed area.
                            I read it as Kennedy was busy with the CM crisis and didn't pay much attention. Whatever that was, please share some of the blame. I know India was anti US at that time, coz' the fuck Nehru was PM, but it takes two to tango.

The 4th Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group was to faced the 16th Guards and the 1st Moscow Armies. That's 60,000 men against 5,000 with around 12 nukes involved. Your border disputes doesn't even come close to those numbers.
                            Yes. But good men die everyday.

Way above my pay grade.
                            So, incase you were POTUS, I could have tasted your Scotch collection?

You don't think things through. If you decisively decide things, you will have another Bangladesh on your borders.
                            I did think of it. The idea is to let the refugees on the Afghan/Chinese border, incase of shit going south.

Comment

Why will the Paks do that in the open? Sorry. Do not agree. Bruce Riedel to C.Fair everyone says otherwise. You are joking with me right?
                              Pakistani soldiers are dying fighting Pakistani Taliban. Think about this for a second. Who has the money in Pakistan? Whose money would be first to be confiscated by the Pakistani Taliban if they win?

I have no doubt that Pakistani IS is extremely heavily involved in the Taliban but under their control? I don't see it. The Iranians and the Pakistanis are in a bidding war for Taliban warlords. And the Chinese are bribing the local Taliban to get their mines in. Even the Americans are looking to bribe the local warlords and their militias. In the end, it's about money.

I read it as Kennedy was busy with the CM crisis and didn't pay much attention. Whatever that was, please share some of the blame. I know India was anti US at that time, coz' the fuck Nehru was PM, but it takes two to tango.
                              We didn't elect Nehru and we didn't start the 1962 War. Hell, we told you guys to talk it out with the Chinese.

Yes. But good men die everyday.
                              So instead of tens of men, you want to start a war that would kill 10s to 100s of thousands?

So, incase you were POTUS, I could have tasted your Scotch collection?
                              I would not be stupid enough to take that job even if I wasn't so sick.

I did think of it. The idea is to let the refugees on the Afghan/Chinese border, incase of shit going south.
                              What's in Afghanistan and Tibet? You're not thinking this through. You won the war. Your border control is gone since you are not going to block supplies to your own army in Pakistan. Who has the closest source of money? It ain't Afghanistan and Tibet.
                              Chimo

Comment

Naser Oric, the Srebrenica Muslim commander was once Milosevic's security detail and that didn't stop him to be very creative with a knife there, despite general narrative about Srebrenica's story.
                                I had no illusions about the Bosnian Muslims and I predicted exactly what Kosovo was to become. I was against the Kosovo War but once the war started, it had to be finished through victory.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X