Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    Interesting. The current government was installed by the US embassy and DoS's DAS.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I am sick of us being an orgy pit for foreign interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
        I am sick of us being an orgy pit for foreign interests.
        Międzymorze then.

Comment

• Hah, finally. Our Church is getting robot priests....WARHAMMER 40K has come to life.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Re: post 1067
            Sadly it's been that way since WW1 hostilities even if one discounts centuries of rule under the Ottoman's that followed the 1389 Battle of Kosovo Plain clash with the Serbian Empire.

Great animosity exists on all ethnic sides in the Balkans.
            Last edited by PeeCoffee; 12 Jun 17,, 06:06.
            Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Isn't the life just great. So we have a Croatian lesbian prime minister...So much about Serbian nationalism and warmongering.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/ana-b...r-3665743.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                Re: post 1067
                Sadly it's been that way since WW1 hostilities even if one discounts centuries of rule under the Ottoman's that followed the 1389 Battle of Kosovo Plain clash with the Serbian Empire.

Great animosity exists on all ethnic sides in the Balkans.
                The conflict never ended, that is the problem. Its the eternal war.

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                    Isn't the life just great. So we have a Croatian lesbian prime minister...So much about Serbian nationalism and warmongering.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/ana-b...r-3665743.html
                    At least it'll result in temper tantrums from the crazies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
                      At least it'll result in temper tantrums from the crazies.
                      Oh yeah, it already started...big time. Croatia is helping a lot with her background and family tree and our nationalist are gobbling on that like crazy. Moderate ones are just content with her last name, because when you spell it correctly in English, its Ana Burn-a-bit.h.
                      Last edited by Versus; 19 Jun 17,, 06:11.

Comment

• From this year, defense expo in Belgrade. Too bad I couldn't go.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Mo stuff...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• NB I.N.A.T. is a Serbian arms manufacturer.
                            Yugo Import Spdr is a Serbian state-owned company for import and export of "small arms, combat vehicles and munitions."

Which countries manufacture and supply the majority of larger kit in your pictures above such as the rocket (missile) launch vehicles and cannon ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                              NB I.N.A.T. is a Serbian arms manufacturer.
                              Yugo Import Spdr is a Serbian state-owned company for import and export of "small arms, combat vehicles and munitions."

Which countries manufacture and supply the majority of larger kit in your pictures above such as the rocket (missile) launch vehicles and cannon ?
                              All of them are indigenous designs and manufacture. The only difference is that some of the manufacturers are state owned and other are private companies. For the quad launcher and missiles, I believe that they are designed and manufactured by the private company called EdePro. The quad launcher is for "Jerina-1" surface to surface missile, range 285 km which is GPS/INS guided and "Jerina 2" missile which is unguided and with operational range 70 km. The cannon, it is actually an 155mm self propelled howitzer, is a next step in evolution of "Nora B-52" self propelled howitzer system, with automatic loader, allegedly capable of firing 6 rounds per minute. I will look for more stuff, the expo ended yesterday and there was a lot of new stuff, especially with smart munitions. Grendels were also presented so I will look for them too.

This one below is missile system for ALAS guided missile, equipped with a jet engine instead of solid rocket motor. The solid rocket motor is used in a similar missile intended for UCAV's and ground launched platforms. What is interested is that most of our UAV's are being modified for UCAV role and new ones are built from the ground up as UCAV's. The "Milos" unmanned ground fighting vehicle was a news for me, it is equipped with 7.62 machine gun and 40 mm grenade launcher.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the video of "Alexander" the self propelled howitzer. They claim that it can be loaded at any elevation. Other big news was that STAVATI company has signed a deal with our company "Utva" for COIN aircraft development. As far as I can remember they didn't pass the OA-X competition so I am guessing that they will use our capabilities for further designs, namely cheap wind tunnels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfafvk_4QUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeeFmCHOO-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLpgWui4Sk
                                Last edited by Versus; 01 Jul 17,, 11:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X