No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, remember the incel story? How they despise and envy chads?
    https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-es...ampaign=buffer

Well the underlying narrative has gone mainstream, as it is at the core of this whole mess.

Comment

• You know that's a satire site

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
        You know that's a satire site
        I know, but the word is spreading, from the niche to the mainstream. Maybe it will help, relations between sexes have never been worse.

Comment

• How bizarre

https://twitter.com/muradgazdiev/sta...pXqEPIAuVKioIk

Comment

• The chain of bizarre events continues after the election. As it was predicted the Covid 19 has "mutated" and emergency measures are returning, as expected. On the global scale, the removing of the monuments seems to be in a full swing like that is going to change something. Last time I've checked the time flows, more or less,in a linear fashion and past cannot be changed. Actually, the more I look, the whole world looks more and more like Serbia during the 90'es.

Comment

• Cure for covid 19 are the elections, take it from us....Insanity ward.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Belgrade, yesterday...Beating up the protesters that are chilling on the park's bench. This insanity is spreading and it will culminate in the days ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVaTDR_VENw

Comment

• Belgrade's Clownfest 2020
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Umm yummy...Orient express re visited.

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/politic...&nav_id=108974

Why, of course.

Comment

• Signed, today. Interesting times ahead.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Final proof that it was all about energy corridor. The whole idea behind 99 bombing was Nabucco pipeline which is yet another iteration of the Orient express. Nothing really changes...We are totally f....

Good thing is that now I have more time so the case will re open in two weeks.

Comment

• And as usual, the fallout was instant. First from the mama bear and than from the realm of memes.

.Click image for larger version

Name:	memes.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1565496
                          Attached Files

Comment

• This trouble you at all ?

The pattern of praising China and criticising friends or neighbours is a constant pattern seen by countries that get close with China.
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Nov 20,, 15:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              This trouble you at all ?

The pattern of praising China and criticising friends or neighbours is a constant pattern seen by countries that get close with China.
                              There is no love in these matters, only interests so I wouldn't pay much attention to the emotional side of the message. What ever deals they made with China all of them were erased in Washington. Grenel did a master job, true American muscle style. It was like "Ok children you have been playing enough, now its time for homework".

Gone in 60 seconds.

Comment

• Serbia is a "country" with extremely limited sovereignty and very few options. As such, its forigin policy is not firm, yet it has to adjust almost on a daily basis. Now, some say that it is a lack of firm attitude but the the fact is, at least the one I like to believe in, is that we were able to grow out of our collective narcissism. We see ourselves as we are, not as we would like or hope to be. It might not be pretty and grandiose as before, but its real.

Comment

Working...
                                X