Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coverLid View Post
    The person claimed to be David Rockefeller in this photo is actually Krsto Popivoda. I haven't yet managed to identify the man standing between Borka Vučić and Slobodan Milošević. He is claimed to be Jakob Rothchild by the same media outlets that published this photo and identified Krsto Popivoda as David Rockefeller. In both cases, that is incorrect. However, this photo continues to circulate the internet and some local media outlets in Serbia, with a false statement attached to it.
    I think that the man close to Borka is David Rockefeller , I can't identify the others. Many of those "high rollers" have a lots of property in Belgrade, not just the Rockefeller's, but also JP Morgan's and others. Borka died in a car accident at age 83 and with her the secret about Cyprus billions that were stolen from citizens of Serbia, during the 90es. After her death, the conspiracy theory myths rose sky high.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Versus; 06 Aug 18,, 14:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
      What total claptrap. Britain was trying to get Hellas to enter the war from 1914 in support of Serbia. British troops landed at Thessaloniki in 1915 and after Serbia collapsed started the Salonika front. The Serbian army was evacuated to Corfu and parts of it went on with the Allies to defeat Bulgaria. Muscovy of course did sign a separate peace anyway. You were Britain's allies - it was in Britain's interests to save the Serbian army and nothing whatsoever to do Muscovy saving you as the Germans were already in Eastern Galicia and what is now Belarus. That is why the Bulgarians sided with Germany in 1915. The Muscovites were militarily already finished as an offensive force. They could not help Serbia - thus British involvement in Hellas and the evacuation of the Serbian army.

Nor am I a subject of Her Majesty any longer let alone an employee of Her Government. My family's exile ended before the Revolution of Dignity but as the enemy has returned to his old habits I judge my time better spent defending my family's home (and Europe) than sitting in London arguing about the British desire to commit suicide. Even if my family home were still in Poland as it was in the interwar period I would still volunteer to aid Ukraine for as Piłsudski said "There can be no free Poland without a free Ukraine". The same by the way is true of the Baltics.
      Not quite. You do know about that little "mishap" with the Churchill and those two German battle cruisers, right? The pursuit of Goeben and Breslau. Also Serbia and Greece had an agreement about mutual support, from 1913. What happened with that? Yeah...

There is more that meets the eye, than the official history books. But, I will get to that.
      Last edited by Versus; 05 Aug 18,, 18:05.

Comment

• No 'mishap' - the Goeben and Breslau fled before a superior force. That they fled to Constantinople is hardly something you can blame the British for.

Comment

No 'mishap' - the Goeben and Breslau fled before a superior force. That they fled to Constantinople is hardly something you can blame the British for.
          Right. You are right, it wasn't a mishap. I am not worried about Constantinople, but what they did afterwards does concern me.

No worries, I will get to that. Our corvette captain wrote an interesting history book about naval warfare, back in the 90es and it holds a good amount of details and leads about that event.
          Last edited by Versus; 05 Aug 18,, 18:47.

Comment

• There is simply too much coincidences, both with times and places, to be random. It shows pattern and pattern leads to intent. Intent leads to pre meditation and pre meditation leads to plan.

Look at the orders that the Admiral Troubridge got, regarding Goeben and Breslau. It says opposite from what you are saying.
            Last edited by Versus; 05 Aug 18,, 19:26.

Comment

• I fail to see how the escape of Goeben and Breslau to Constantinople during WW1 signifies some 200yr old British Albanian alliance in any way. Sure they should not have escaped the RN and believe Admirals got blamed and punished for it but there is nothing in this to prove your mythological conspiracy theory of a British Albanian alliance dating back 200yrs. When it did start precisely? What was it's purpose? Who was involved in deciding this? You make these bold statements that you cannot support with a single fact and then wander off to talk about the Goeben and Breslau as if this was remotely concerned.

Serious my friend - the Moon is made of cheese. Don't believe those guys who went there and brought bits back. All a conspiracy a keep up cheese prices.

Comment

I fail to see how the escape of Goeben and Breslau to Constantinople during WW1 signifies some 200yr old British Albanian alliance in any way. Sure they should not have escaped the RN and believe Admirals got blamed and punished for it but there is nothing in this to prove your mythological conspiracy theory of a British Albanian alliance dating back 200yrs. When it did start precisely? What was it's purpose? Who was involved in deciding this? You make these bold statements that you cannot support with a single fact and then wander off to talk about the Goeben and Breslau as if this was remotely concerned.

Serious my friend - the Moon is made of cheese. Don't believe those guys who went there and brought bits back. All a conspiracy a keep up cheese prices.
                There is no conspiracy, its just history and view at British interest trough time. First leads point at 1878, so be patient. Goeben and Breslau are crucial for this essay, crucial in more than one way.
                Problem Snapper with this is that British history sees fulfillment of British interests as victories and benefits for England and sees them in a positive light. However, I deal with those same interests but from a different perspective, from the perspective of the aftermath of those actions.
                Last edited by Versus; 05 Aug 18,, 20:04.

Comment

• So just more waffle... Not a single fact to support your conspiracy theory of an Anglo Albanian alliance. Honest - good cheese to be had up there!

Comment

So just more waffle... Not a single fact to support your conspiracy theory of an Anglo Albanian alliance. Honest - good cheese to be had up there!
                    Untill I finish my obligations, you will have to content with this one, from the 99. Oh, no worries, cheese is excellent.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Interesting events on the horizon as Macedonia votes for the name change and joining Nato and Eu. We got the preview yesterday, when the Albanians in Kosovo took over the lake Gazivode that is a part of a hydro power plant system in the northern Kosovo. For about 7 hours, our military was at maximum readiness. Meanwhile, in Bosnia, UK is actively searching for malignant Russian influence...

Comment

• After the incursion and taking over of the hydropower plant, the president of Kosovo, Hasim Taci decided to take a ride in a boat. At first, this breach of negotiations, between Belgrade and Albanian side, was seen as KFOR neglect, since it could lead to serious escalation. However, few days later, it became known, that KFOR was present at the secene, with one helicopter, 3 UAV's and sniper teams. Our analystis came to conclusion that this provocation was intended to measure the reaction time of our security forces and it is seen as a prelude for further actions. Fun times ahead and the voices for re introduction of mandatroy military service are growing louder and louder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxiEcyOesQ

Comment

• You just can't get rid of the reality at all...Sigh.

After the Interpol conference in Dubai, where Kosovo was denied membership in that organization, situation went from bad to worse. Pristina almost immediately responded with trade war with Serbia, by rising import taxes to 100% percent and shortly after, banning the import of goods from Serbia and Bosnia. As the result, the Serbian majority in the northern part of Kosovo was left without products and goods from Serbia, medical supplies included, out of which the most critical is oxygen for the hospitals. Parallel with that, the Albanian administration announced the formation of Kosovo armed forces for the December 14th and one of the first tasks for the newly formed Kosovo army will be the taking over the north of Kosovo. On the diplomatic front, Kosovo's is pushing for the formation of alliance against Serbia in the region.

In today's headlines in the Serbian media, major news is the news of the high tech arms shipment to Kosovo from USA, approved by the CIA, where the freighter with the containers is en route and its shipment should arrive to Kosovo by the 14th of December.

How much of this is true, remains to be seen, but tensions are very high.

Comment

• Today, Kosovo declared the formation of its own armed forces. The shipment has arrived and among other things it contained a batch of armored Humvee's. Fun times ahead.

Comment

• Yay, arms race has begun....Serbia will get used up trash from Russia in the form of MiG 29, Croatia will get used up trash from Israel in the form of used up F-16, if Americans allow it, Kosovo got the Humvee's and now Montenegro will get 67 armored vehicles...

Comment

• Not much has happened aside from usual blaming and shaming, with a touch of pathetic rethoric and postures. There was or will be an Un meeting about this subject, but we all know that it is a just a waste of time. Much noise about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X