No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordinance specifically designed for our UCAV's. I think that those are small diameter bombs or something...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Modular rifles
      Attached Files

Comment

• After seeing all this, it leaves me baffled to the hilt. Today we got the statement that all weapons are sold...IN ADVANCE. Something is not right in this story. Paste of development is also insane. In the last couple of years we produced/procured 4 completely different assault rifles. For a country this size and with economy this bad, it doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, it appears that entire country is turning into one giant weapon factory. Also there is unconfirmed news that a new law is about to be passed that allows foreign weapon manufacturers to build weapon facilities in Serbia, which is just plain insane. I don't know how much of all this is true but that our defense industry is in overdrive that one is a fact.
        Last edited by Versus; 01 Jul 17,, 18:52.

Comment

• And even more guns
          Attached Files

Comment

• I don't know, can't figure it out yet. I mean migrants, Isis, our old grievances...it can be anything. I mean, I know its a business but still.
            Last edited by Versus; 01 Jul 17,, 20:09.

Comment

• After the NATO bombings of 1999 with sanctions prior against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia had almost completely dismantled the Serbian defense contract manufacturing industry it's simply amazing how that industry has rebounded in 18 short years.

Yup , "defense" (PC = kill weapon mfrg) is surely a bizness that many nations are a party to.
              Has Serbia received investment Euros from UAE ...Roubles from Russia ?

Who knows, maybe one day this industry will surpass the automotive mfrg industry in Serbia and could well be producing aerospace 'defense' weapons ...just to keep the global peace.
              Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                After the NATO bombings of 1999 with sanctions prior against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia had almost completely dismantled the Serbian defense contract manufacturing industry it's simply amazing how that industry has rebounded in 18 short years.

Yup , "defense" (PC = kill weapon mfrg) is surely a bizness that many nations are a party to.
                Has Serbia received investment Euros from UAE ...Roubles from Russia ?

Who knows, maybe one day this industry will surpass the automotive mfrg industry in Serbia and could well be producing aerospace 'defense' weapons ...just to keep the global peace.
                Yea and you have to add the "brain drain" to that too, as many of our aircraft engineers are now in Canada,US and in Europe.

Nobody really knows where the money is coming from but cash exists and its flowing. Problem is the disparity between economy and the weapon development, if we were richer, there wouldn't be no problems or issues with defense projects, but we are not. We as a population are growing poorer by the day while our weapons are getting fancier and fancier. As far as I know, there was no cash flow from Russia in a direct sense but there is cooperation with them, mostly for the land based systems and infantry vehicles. Latest rumor is that Russians want to by from us NORA's (NORA is a howitzer or more precisely howitzer's barrel) which is weird because that barrel is an upgraded version of Russian howitzer barrel. For the UAE there was some talks about their investment but it is not certain did it all went to the defense. I hardly doubt it, because Belgrade waterfront bonanza is worth 3.5 billion US dollars and Americans said that the development of modular rifle costs about 1 billion US dollars and they made 14 different types of infantry weapons, so numbers don't add up. Also the pace of development doesn't adds up as these systems are quite complex things. Not to mention that they developed the complete range of accessories ranging from, red dot sights, optics, laser targeting,cameras, night vision scopes, grenade launchers...etc.
                I think that it already surpassed the automotive industry and it has prospects for growth like no other industry. I don't know, the whole thing is very weird.

Comment

• Fist full of COIN...Cooperation with STAVATTI.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Versus; 02 Jul 17,, 13:44.

Comment

• Actually, the only industry that is more profitable than defense in Serbia is prostitution. Average Instagram "model" earns easily 100.000 euros per year in Dubai...

Comment

• Yeah 4th place in the world

http://www.deseretnews.com/top/2519/...ownership.html

Comment

• Let the games begin...the Turk-stream.

Suddenly the LGBT prime-minster, current heated debate and defense build up make sense. Jesus Christ will it ever end? There is no chance in hell that this will go down peacefully.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Meanwhile, in the realm of "ordinary life" violence and brutality continues to poison the reality. Chain of bizarre acts of domestic violence and murders continues. Just a week ago, a homeless man killed an math professor in my neighborhood , with whom he became friend and few days later, an 47 year old man, suffering from PTSD crushed the skull of his former wife in front of their three children. They were divorced and on that fatal day he had meeting with his kids, went ape and killed his former wife in a social care center. Next day, while police was searching for him, he committed suicide by throwing himself under the train. The cycle of violence continued and now we have another case, this time in Greece where a bar fight ended with a murder. According to the news, fight between 22 year old Bakari Henderson, US citizen and one man with UK citizenship but of Bosnian descent, one Greek and 10 Serbian citizens, started when Henderson approached to one of the girls in the club and started flirting with her. She turned him down and at that point, things are getting foggy. According to one version, Henderson's ring or something, made a cut on girl's arm and after that the "mob" of white knights decided to rescue a damsel in distress that ended up with street fight leaving Henderson dead. Now they are all facing,10 years to life prison sentences.

When I go to work and see people around me, only couples I see are tattooed beasts with bimbos, there are no normal couples and this type of violence happens here on a daily basis. It shows that deep pathology of the 90'es and the true nature of female mating preferences...Only bad boys will do, only bad boys. Sorry feminists, your beliefs are simply a bunch of horse ....

Comment

• And the conspiracy unfolds...Alleged footage of the fight, but the footage is from 2011.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ah...sad is the fate of man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPkPvu4vZCQ

Comment

• SALGR prototype aka semi active laser guided rocket.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X